Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to TeamEdwardForever21 and to meikenlawhite26

✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏

Thinking of ideas on what I should do with my life and Renesmee. I don't want her to live without a father but I'm sure that I'm not yet ready to love again, especially when I now have trust issues. I'd like Renesmee to experience a whole family not a broken

family. I don't want her to grow up without a father at her side. I want her to experience everything every mother wantwd for their children. Everything is perfectly perfect but it vanished with a simple call.

That stupid call I make. I wonder if how is lily going. Does he fed her? Does he give her time?

I can't help but worry about her too. I know that she didn't came from me or made from me and Edward but I still love her as my own.
although we just had a small time together, we still have that bond every mother and daughter has.

I never would have thought of being divorce with my husband. Since I was child I dreamt of spending my life with my knight in shinning armour. Saying as long as both of is shall live and meaning it.

I don't want my child to cry every time I didn't answer her questions nor I don't wnt her to hate me for that.

"What would you do for now?" Jake asked me, sitting on the counter watching me cook food.

"I'll watch every step she'll do" I answered waiting for my pan to heat. I told carmen to take a rest because she needed it. And also I missed cooking for someone. Someone I love

"Eh what if when she grows up?" He asked again. I sighed. It's totally annoying when I knew that somehow He's questions is needed to answer. And It's totally irritating me when I knew I'm not sure nor Know what I should do.

"Then I'll know the answer when the right time comes?!" I answered but frowned. When should I know the right time?

"Enough with the Q and A let's talk about dating!" He got more enthusiasm about this.
I really hate him. Dating isn't my hobby or my goal.

"You know I hate dating every man you told me to" I said then after I sated that man he always get them.

"I like Marco. Remember Marco?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"How would I know Marco? I dated more than fifty!" I exclaimed

"For your information it's about ...." He started counting murmuring numbers.

I continued slicing vegetables for the salad.
And finally I saw Carmen on the stairs walking slowly. Maybe she's trying not to make noise.

When she walked in the kitchen I heard the water running and after that she was beside me doing the dressing.

"Where's lover boy?" Carmen asked Jacob. I smiled devilishly. It's time to make revenge.

Jacob blush when Carmen mentioned the lover boy part. Carmen and I laughed he's tomato red! And this doesn't happen a lot. I was always the one who blushes like this when we got together.

"He's in the guest room napping" he answered adding another tomato red blush on his already blushing face.

"You sure do blush talking about him" I said.
And then I remembered our last conversation before we took a nap "So you did do something!" I accused him.

Carmen and I can't help our selves reduced our laughed it made us more happier when Jacob face turn red again.

"Oh my god!" Carmen exclaimed

"Well at least you did a good silent-" before Carmen could finish her sentence jacob shouted "stop,stop!" He said his hands are in surrendering gesture. Carmen snickered

"What did you do? Make the guest room a library?" I asked. And Carmen laughed out loud.

"No, we're just good like that- I guess" he shrugged his shoulders looking everywhere but us.

"Well, well, well- Jakey wakey is In love!" I looked at his eyes and their shining like a star in the night that gives light to everyone here on earth.

"I love him" he whispered looking down. He look sad. "What's the problem?" I asked. Carmen and Stop what we were doing and I put my knife down to listen to him.

"It's" he sighed heavily "you can tell us everything you know" Carmen said concern showed on her lovely voice.

" I don't know- I just feel alive when I'm with him- he's different " he answered and I took that as a cue "So you're saying that he's the best?" I asked smiling. Wishing to make his mood lighter

Carmen shook her head on my question
"I'm sure he is, look he's glowing!" I laughed at what Carmen said. And of course we make Jacob smile. Mission accomplished!

✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏✉✏
A/N :

Hey guys! I just want to tell everyone for voting and commenting every time I make a new chapter and also for following and let's not forget the ones who added "destined to be together" and "running away" on their reading list.

Special thanks to :

•Immaaqueen
•Burningbrightfire
•Choirgirl
•IsabellaMarie1Cullen
•margaritalove

Thank you everyone for everything hope you all enjoy reading this chapter. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment and also follow!