Chapter Three

Andi

A door banging woke me from my sleep.

I was in an unfamiliar bed, in unfamiliar room. The bedding was blue and the walls were white. The bed was huge, like I couldn't afford this bed with all my paychecks from my two jobs if I worked for two months strait huge.

"Where the hell am I?" I whispered to myself.

Then it all came back. How I dragged Sky here and asked for help. Then use broke down in front of those men. Shit. I thought to myself. I've got to check on Sky, I heard water running next door and assumed she was showering. It turned off and I heard her get out. A few minutes later I heard a loud thump and something banging against the floor.

"Sky?!" I called desperate now. If she was having a seizure she could seriously hurt herself in there. The man with green eyes burst into my room while the other one ran into Sky's, I heard a door break and him hit knees beside her.

Blue eyes looked at me and said, "My names Brody, ok sugar. In there is Shawn. I'm president of the club and he's my VP. Now what's happening to our girl in there?"

"Shes having a seizure I've got to help her. Now."

Getting up and bolting from the room I ran through a strangely huge living area with another door. But that's a question for later.

I was sprinting into the bathroom where I saw my Sky with just a towel covering her and her head in Shawn's lap, stopping it from banging on the ground and instead thumping onto his legs. Cushioning her. I reached her as she stopped shaking and looked like she was just passed out.

Grabbing Shawn by the back of the shirt I pulled him up, leaning down and shoving him out. I got her dressed as best I could in the basketball shorts and t-shirt she had grabbed while she laid there. Looking dead, scaring me. She should have woken up by now.

Suddenly she looked up at me and said "well I guess I should tell them to shush it with the whole slamming doors thing?" Arching an eyebrow like she hadn't just had her mind turn againt her body.

Shaking my head I pulled her up and she put all her weight on me. I walked her to the bed, I expected the boys to be gone but there they were sitting in the living area sitting themselves there like they owned the place, which i guess they did.

"Was that one of her seizures?" Asked Brody.

"Yes and she needs her medicine, I left it at the house when we came. So if you are not going to help I think we should go once she wakes up. But she needs her rest."

"Like hell!" Shawn screamed making me look at him like he was insane. Brody looked at him, sighed and said "I think he means yes we'll help you both so you aren't going anywhere. Give us your address and we'll go get her stuff."

I wrote it down on a piece of paper and handed it to Brody, "it's in the bathroom, in the cupboard. The bathrooms the first door past the front door. Can you make sure to grab both of us some cloths as well?" I said thinking about how Sky had only had some men's clothes to put on after her shower.

They both nodded and walked back out the door.

Brody glanced back one more time and said "please stay here we need to talk to both of you."

I nodded wordlessly and walked into Sky's room to watch t.v. on the flat screen in there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------