Chapter Twenty-Six

That last chapter published before I finished it... so this just continues from Sky's part then, before Andi came down.

Sky

Shawn moved away from me and walked up the stairs, "Ok.... so want to play monopoly?" Luke smiled at me and Ash nodded, straight faced. "Great! I call the dog thing."

"I want the warship." They both said at the same time, then turning to glare each other. "I called it first!" they mimicked each other again. Luke and Ash just looked at each other and all the of sudden both of them started leaning away from each. Then they both turned their backs towards each other.

All in perfect synchronization.

I hid my chuckle behind a cough, and looked up in time to see them both bolt towards the monopoly pieces while also trying to push one another away.

Ash reached the pieces first and grabbed the warship, screaming out in victory, Luke reached him and pouted towards me, "Make him give it to me?" he whined in my direction, then turning and glaring at Ash.

"No way. This is to funny." I stated, sticking my tongue out at him.

He just glared at me and stomped his foot once, looking like a child who had been told he couldn't go to recess today.

Andi came down right as we started playing and we decided to team up. Me and Andi against Luke and Ash.

We crushed the boys. But the whole time I just wished that Shawn, Brody, and most of all Gabe were with us.

--------------------------

Gabe

When I woke I was in a room with cement walls and no windows.

Fuck.... I need to get out of here somehow. I thought to myself. This place looks like hell, I continued musing to myself.

The door, it was made of steel I checked, opened and in walked the older version of our little Sky. Until she spoke, then I no longer saw any similarities, "So you're one of those biker bastards my daughters been spending time with." I think it was meant as a question but it came out more as a statement.

Instead of responding I just raised my eyebrows, "Respond or I'll make sure to torture the little whore before killing her."

"Okay, but you just donated some genes to make Sky, you are no mother. That's my response, you didn't and don't deserve her." I spit the words out with venom laced into each one. Every bone in my body hated this women.

She recoiled her fist and slammed it into my eye, making me laugh. "That all you got?" I was smirking and it seemed to achieve its goal and piss her off more. "So, how'd you get Cole to betray? The bastard was always loyal as fuck so that's quite the achievement."

"It's easy when you know someone's weaknesses," I'd gotten her bragging, just what I wanted so she'd forget I was untied and could get my knife out, while I had dazed out thinking about killing her Sky's mom had just continued, "and his daughter was always his weak link," I caught at the last second.

His daughter? He'd never told us he had one. The bastard hid it this whole time, saying he was unmarried and childless. I hated his guts right now, but if I had a kid and she was being threatened....

No, I wouldn't think it.

"Good for you." I muttered at her, then I stood, preparing to draw out my knife when she turned towards the wall instead of facing me,

Gunshots sounded from somewhere above us, and that was when I pulled out my knife.

Just as she turned around to face me I drove it into her back, watching her face go from of complete shock, to utter horror.

I didn't regret a thing.

--------------------

Shawn

As we charged the house that had the signal of the tracker Gabe and coming from it, I was worried for my brother. He had to live, or I knew that Sky would be devastated if Gabe died.

Michael broke down the door of the quaint two story house and I couldn't help but wonder if this was where Sky had grown up before I moved in and shot the first three people in my vision in a row.

Bam

Bam

Bam

I had no regrets. Not for these men.

Maybe I should have felt bad as my brothers and I worked to destroy a whole gang's worth of people, and I normally would. But not for these people. They were trying to hurt my Sky.

I continued through the house looking everywhere as I reloaded my gun, as I continued through the house. Looking around.

Then I heard Brody yell, "ALL CLEAR, SPREAD OUT AND LOOK FOR GABE THEN LET'S MOVE."

I moved upstairs down the hall and opened the first door that was in my vision, letting out a gasp I walked in.

It was a pink room, fit for a princess, there was white whicker furniture everywhere and a four poster bed. On the wall there was soccer trophy's and pictures of a little girl with long blond pigtails and blue eyes graced the walls. In some she was hugging a man and women that looked hauntingly like her and in others she was hugging her friends, When I opened the closet there was nearly fifty small dresses, and just as many pants and shirts. All fit for a little girl.

Was I in Sky's old room?

I refused to touch anything but I wanted to see everything. The books lining the walls were meant for kids in high school, and her tiny head was still indented on the white pillow.

It looked untouched.

Brody opened the door and said, "Shawn man, we're leaving. There's nothing left to do." he meant we were safe and Sky wasn't in danger, that was a weird feeling. I wondered who killed Sky's mom but didn't want to ask that in this room, it seemed sacred somehow and like it shouldn't be touched by those things.

God I sounded like a pansy right now.

"Look where we are, mate." I said quietly, still feeling like this room shouldn't be disturbed. And still not knowing why.  

"Whoa," was all he said as he looked around, taking in the pictures of Sky littering the room, her smiling face naïve and innocent.

"Yeah, I know." was all I said in response. There was nothing else to say.

I started walking towards the door, and as I reached it I turned around. Trying to remember this room just how it was, untouched, pure, and fit for a princess. Trying to take a picture inside my own head.

And as I stared at it for a moment longer I realized why it needed to stay untouched,

This room was the one thing left of when Sky was still a child.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was very seriously considering crying while writing this, it means this book is pretty much over.....

But there is hope, I am going to write about three more book...

Or maybe more than three... I have a huge plot thing planned in my head so...

Yay.

-L.M.N.O.P.