Chapter Seven

Credit for the outfits goes out to boobear_thegreat

Andi

We spent nearly two hours getting ready.

I was wearing a little black dress, heavy black eye makeup, red pumps, ruby earrings, painted nails, and I changed my iPhones case. I also may have stolen a grey varsity jacket from Brody's closet on the way out. Hopefully he doesn't kill me.

Sky looked way older than her sixteen years in a pink sleeveless dress, a flower headband, light makeup, white pumps, a diamond necklace I'd gotten for her sixteenth birthday, and I'd helped her paint her nails yellow.

In other, shorter terms. We looked like exact opposites.

Sky grabbed her white purse that had a black band on it with a gold buckle and also contained her fake I.D.

We saw Luke on the way out and he just shook his head and laughed. But when we ran into Gabe on the way he tried to stop us, "where on earth do you girls think you are going, and is that Brody's jacket!? He said.

"One we are going clubbing and two no why on earth would think that?" I said arching a brow.

"How? Sky's sixteen." He said forgetting the stolen jacket, hopefully forever.

"We just are. Bye!" I said pulling Sky through the door.

--------------------------------------------------

We grabbed a cab a few blocks from the compound and asked him to drive to the nearest club. He drove us a few miles and we threw some money at him. No not carelessly, I counted but I also gave him a ten dollar tip, the most I could afford, whilst saving money.

We got out and looked at where we had stopped, there was a line but it wasn't huge. Sky and I jumped in and reached the bouncer in twenty minutes, and he let us in barely glancing at Sky.

"C'mon let's go get some drinks!" I said talking loud to be heard over the music. I walked to the bar and ordered a drink, listening to Sky order.

"I'll just have a coke, I'm in charge of getting her home tonight." She said with a fake giggle. Reaching behind me I ordered four shots and downed them all. "Give her a water please," she screamed over the music. Then reaching down she grabbed my wallet and gripped a decent amount handing it to the man behind the bar.

I could care less by now, I was far past pleasantly tipsy and well into full out drunk. Walking to the dance floor, Cyclone started playing and I moved my hips to the beat. Throwing my hands in the air I felt someone slide up behind me. I started dancing on them, grinding my hips into theirs.

We danced for about an hour, me never being able to look at his face. Imagining it was someone I knew, someone I cared about. Like Brody? My annoying mind had to say.

When he started to get a little to close to home I pulled away, but he wouldn't let me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, I heard Sky scream behind us but I couldn't fully understand what was happening.

He winked at the bouncer saying something along the lines of "baby doll here can't hold her drinks very well." And sauntered past them.

He put me down next to the side of the building and pushed his body into me, whispering to me "You think you can just be a little tease and get away with it?" I squirmed, trying to get away and it was then I saw his friends leaning against the walls. And Sky being held under one on the ground.

I instantly got a lot more sober "No please let her go!" I screamed then whispering "Let her go." Slipped from my mouth, desperation for Sky not to be hurt engrained in my words.

I struggled more when I saw one of them trying to rip open the top of her dress and smirking. Until he realised he was to drunk to function and couldn't figure it out. Which in any other situation I would have laughed at.

All of the sudden the weight holding my body down was gone, and I heard a grunt from the direction of were Sky had been.

Four angry bikers were beating up six drunk out of their minds frat boys.

It was like a bad book.

When all of them were either running or what I was hoping was unconscious I realised, loud noises plus stress plus the fact practically the same thing happening as the day she got the injury... I sprinted to Sky, ignoring the pain in my back.

She was shaking violently. Banging her whole body against the hard black pavement under her.

Bang.

Bang.

Bang. Her head smacked against the ground, hard.

Over and over, until I grabbed her head and set it on my lap. Then I started tapping her hand.
One, break.
Two, break.
One, break.
Two break.
Three.
Three of the boys settled around her body, hitting the ground hard as they sat. All we could do was just stare in horror at Sky laying right in front of us, hurting. And yet we were unable to do anything. Brody watched from a few feet away.

A few minutes later, I had tears running down my face when she opened her blue eyes and stared up at us. I felt more tears running down my face.

"Hey guys," she said her voice scratchy. I leaned down and hugged her tight until she said "ow ow ow ow."

"Sorry," I leaned back touching the back of my neck, I felt something wet. My hand pulled back and my eyes saw red.
Blood.

"What the..." I murmured to myself more than anything.

Brody looked at both of us and said, "We have to get you both to the house, to get first aid. This is why you don't go out without one of us. Also, is that my jacket?" He said. That last part obviously directed at me.

"No, why would you ever say that?" I said smiling a little.

"Well that random jacket you just happened to find looks great on you. And probably saved you from the road burn on your back and arms I'm sure Sky has."

I looked down realizing he was right and then up at Sky, oh shit. She had angry red marks up and down her back and arms. Some bleeding, up and down the exposed part of her back from being pushed into the ground by the strangers.

Shawn walked up behind her and put his leather jacket over her shoulders. "That'll help love." He murmured in her ear.

We all got into a car with Luke driving and Gabe in the passenger seat. I sat on Brody's lap and Sky sat in the middle. While Shawn sat on the other side.

My body leaned into Brody without my permission, earning as confused glance, and let myself fall asleep, but not before I saw Sky gently lean her head against Shawn's shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------