Chapter Three

Andi

A door banging woke me from my sleep.

I was in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar room. The bedding was blue and the walls were white, windows lined the walls and there were three doors. The bed was huge, as in I couldn't afford this bed with all my paychecks from my two jobs if I worked for two months straight huge.

"Where the hell am I?" I whispered to myself.

Then it all came back. How I dragged Sky here and asked for help. Then I broke down in front of those men. Shit. I thought to myself. I've got to check on Sky, I heard water running next door and assumed she was showering. It turned off and I heard her get out. A few moments later, a loud thump and something being hit against the floor.

"SKY?!" I called beginning to become desperate. If she was having a seizure she could seriously hurt herself in there. Bathroom floors are typically tiled. The man with green eyes burst into my room while the other one ran into Sky's, I heard a door break and him hit his knees beside her.

Blue eyes looked at me and said, "My names Brody, ok sugar. In there is Shawn. I'm president of the club and he's my VP. Now what's happening to the girl in there?"

The girl? I thought, but left it be. Sky needed me.

"She's having a seizure and I've got to help her."

My feet hit the floor hard when I got up and bolted from the room, I ran through a strangely huge living area with another door.  But that's just yet another question for later.

I was sprinting into the bathroom where I saw my Sky with just a towel covering her and her bracelet stating that she had seizures around her thin, pale wrist. Head resting in Shawn's lap, stopping it from banging on the ground and instead thumping onto his legs. Cushioning her. I reached her as she stopped shaking and looked like she was just passed out.

Grabbing Shawn by the back of the shirt I pulled him up, leaning down and shoving him out.  I sat staring at her for about thirty seconds, but it felt so much longer. just tapping her hands.

One, break.

Two, break.

One, break.

Two, break.

Three, I stopped tapping. I pulled her up and got her dressed as best I could in the basketball shorts and t-shirt that I was guessing she had grabbed before showering. She just laid there. Looking dead, scaring me. She should have woken up by now.

Suddenly she looked up at me and said "Well I guess I should tell them to shush it with the whole slamming doors thing?" Arching an eyebrow like she hadn't just had her mind turn against her body.

Shaking my head I pulled her up and she put all her weight on me. I walked her to the bed, walking out of the room I expected the boys to be gone but there they were sitting in the living area sitting themselves there like they owned the place, which I suppose they did.

"Was that one of her seizures?" Asked Brody.

"Yes and she needs her medicine, I left it at the house when we came. So if you are not going to help I think we should  go once she wakes up. But she needs her rest."

"Like hell!" Shawn said making me look at him like he was insane. Brody looked at him, sighed and look tiredly at Brody, and said "I think he means yes we'll help you both so you aren't going anywhere. Give us your address and we'll go get her stuff."

I wrote it down on a piece of paper and handed it to Brody, "it's in the bathroom, in the cupboard. The bathrooms the first door past the front door. Can you make sure to grab both of us some clothes as well, if it's not a struggle that is."  I said thinking about how Sky had only had some men's clothes to put on after her shower, and watching Brody's annoyed reaction to my request. I'm guessing girl's don't typically ask him favors.

They both nodded and walked back out the door.

Brody glanced back one more time and said "Please stay here we need to talk to both of you."

I nodded wordless and walked into Sky's room to see if there was anything to do in there before she woke up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard the door shut and Sky shot up in bed looking around scared out of her mind.

"Remember, we are at the clubhouse."

"Oh my god, I had a seizure... who found me?" She said hesitantly.

"I did, love." I heard Shawn's distinct accent from the door. "Are you better now?" He questioned dropping about five bags on the ground.

I heard her quiet voice behind me, "Better now, it was just to much. And I heard something really loud." I chose lot to mention it was probably on of the boys slamming a door, the same thing that had woken me up, "I guess it triggered something."

I tapped her shoulder, "Speak up "love"," I said mimicking Shawn with a smirk. Dropping the fake British accent "You're safe here, we both are. Right?" I pointedly looking behind me at Shawn and Brody, who had magically appeared beside Shawn. Along with about five more bags, shaking my head at how much they grabbed while hiding my smile I jumped up and walked to them both.

"Now you two get out! We will talk later." I winked at them and shoved them out the door.

Sky and I sat for hours just watching our favorite movies, trying to forget the hell we were in. And be normal even for just a little time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------