Chapter Eleven

Sky

What was Brody going on and on about? Why was Shawn looking at me like he had no clue who I was? These people I thought I had at least started to get to know were showing me a part of them I'd never seen before. They looked deadly.

"Heaven's dirt, really Sky. I knew you were scum but I didn't know you were that low." Brody was speaking slowly, maliciously. Knowing each and every word was a knife to my heart.

"Brody, wait. Calm down, please explain what the hell Heaven's Dirt is?"  Andi said, also speaking slowly. But for a different reason. She was trying to figure out how to calm him down.

I was unable to hold back any longer, I grabbed Shawn's arm. "Please tell me what's going on..." I was leaning in towards him speaking quietly.

Shaking my hand off of his arm he looked behind him, "Take them to their rooms and lock them in. Separately."

The same prospect from the gates walked up towards me, grinning. "C'mon sweet stuff, lets go to your room."

I looked at him, then tried to bolt I got all of three steps before two thick arms wrapped around my waist, "You can't do this to me! Not again!" I was screaming desperate now. "NO!" Struggling against his hold I saw Andi screaming and thrashing in the arms of a prospect I'd never seen before.

"LET HER GO." She continued using her whole body to try to fight him, even trying to bite him, "STOP, NO STOP." He put his hand over her mouth, pulling her back and into the living room area I'd once found so beautiful.

"I guess its just us now sweetie." the man leaned towards my ear and loosened his hold on my legs a little, rearing my leg back I kicked him in the um, family jewels. He let go of my and grabbed himself, howling in pain.

"I guess it just you now sweetie." I said kicking him in the back one more time before strutting away, I was pretty proud of myself.

Running down the hall I jumped into the first door I saw. It was a closet.

I started to quietly creep backwards, I ran into the back wall and pushed my back into it sliding down slowly.

"Why me? Why me? Why me?" I said over and over repeating myself until I didn't even know my own name. Just the pain of being rejected so, so many times. And the two words that constantly haunted me, WHY ME.

That's when I realized I was having more seizures in this week than in my typical month.

Maybe they aren't doing such a great job of protecting me.

Or maybe, no one can protect me, not from myself.

And in some strange repeat of my life before, I slipped deep into my self-made darkness. Head lying near the back wall of a small closet. Body shaking the whole way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shawn

I finally let someone in besides Brody. And of course she winds up being the Heaven's Dirt's daughter.

Of course.

Just my luck.

She was so delicate, fragile. But how could someone be delicate when their parents had run one of the most feared gangs in Georgia.

My old gang.

Brody and I had always been good friends, we grew up with each other. Then I moved away, we stayed in touch but it was pretty hard.

So when I moved back instead of joining his gang, Dark Rides, I joined Heaven's Dirt. And I meet the leaders, both blond haired, blue eyed monsters.

They looked just like Sky, I thought to myself. But their eyes were pure evil, and my Sky's eyes were anything but evil. She was like Light.

I joined their gang as a prospect. Where I watched twenty nine murders.

All committed by the psychopath leaders. Sky's parents.

That was when I left, I joined Brody's Motorcycle Gang and we actually helped people. Instead of killing them.

Heaven's Dirt disappeared right after both of their leaders were assassinated. But there was never any mention they had a kid. No one even knew about her.

What if she didn't know? And you just left her with the man who once threatened to rape her?

Shit.

I ran from the room, hoping I wasn't to late. And praying that I was right about Sky not knowing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky

I woke up with a strange sense of Deja vu (not sure how to spell that< the fact I always wanted type that, also if that math problem didn't make sense you are way to young to read this) my head was resting on someone's denim clad leg, and my eyes slowly peeled open. Just like the first day we came here.

"What happened?" I crooked. I screamed, looking at whose lap my head was resting on and I hopped up suddenly wide awake, "Get away from me." I said slowly and carefully. "You left me with some guy you was going to fucking rape me and then you come in here all, nice and comforting. Also, how'd you find me?!"

"Calm down Love, I need to ask you some questions first," I raised one eyebrow at him, was he serious? "Did you know what your parents did for their job?" Apparently he was serious, I stared at him.

"Did you?"

I continued staring at him, face expressionless.

"DID YOU?"

And lady's and gentlewoman oh and men to, I would like to introduce you to.......... drumroll please......

Angry Shawn.

Personally all I could think while looking at him was, SHIT. But that's just me.

"No I didn't know, they said and I quote them here 'We make money, we get you food, and clothes, and a house. Be happy' it was the one thing they were very touchy about..." I thought for a few seconds, "Why?"

"They ran a Gang. Heaven's Dirt. They were assassinated that night, not randomly shot. You were their only weakness. And that night you can't remember. The gang the assassins came from is back, and they were going to rape both you and Andi, make both of you watch. then kill you."

I passed out, trembling.

Again.

This really can't be healthy.

------------------------------