Chapter Twenty-Two

Andi

Of course he brought a gun. Why wouldn't he? But he didn't bring a gang of angry bikers, I did. And they all had guns.

Andi-1

George-0

That had always been my way of keeping sane, and now that he was back. I needed to stay sane again.

"Am I supposed to be threatened by that little gun?" my voice was cold and hard. I looked him up and down, "then again everything about you was always 'little'." I knew that he was pissed off, that was the goal.

I turned and flashed my light blue eyes to the back corner where Ash sat his dark brown hair annoyingly perfect and brown/black eyes watching everything with a small smile on his face. He caught my eyes and winked, before he motioned with his eyes behind me. George was directly behind my body.

I spun and stopped walking, I didn't want to get stuck against the table. When I had stopped walking it caused him to run into my leg that had accidentally been put forward.

I didn't want his grimy hands actually running into me

Still smirking I spit out, "Gonna do something daddy? Or are you just going to stare at me like the pervert you are?"

He grabbed my hair and pulled me by the dark brown locks from the restaurant. When we got outside he looked disgustingly at the handful of hair he held in his fist, "Did you dye my hair? Sweet girl. You know better than that."

"My hair is mine to dye, and because of that I might just get a full fucking head of blue."

That sentence earned me a blow to the face. Blood ran down my face from my mouth because of the hit, it was all over my chin. "That all you got George? You seem to be getting weaker, was jail-"

My taunting sentence was meet with a kick to my stomach, "Fight back and I'll kill your pretty blond friend. What was her name? Sky? She's such a pretty little thing, so young. Also, you know not to call me George, it's daddy to you." he banged my head into a nearby wall and my blurred vision saw Brody behind the ally wall, ready to pounce.

I shook my head at him and right as the darkness toke over said, "You'll never have her."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had woken up at some point in the car ride and checked to make sure my necklace was still intact., it was. Some man with blond hair was dragging me towards a door at the end of a long, brick hallway.

How did George get this good of a hideout?

He's a drunk, who beats kids. Not a gang leader or some other shit.

Oh.

When we entered the room I saw Sky sitting next to the last person I had expected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky

The door had been opened by a beautiful girl who looked around eighteen with dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Ok, seriously. It's like Shawn, Andi, and this girl all came from the same womb or something. Although Andi had darker hair and lighter eyes, so maybe not.

(She's thinking back to when they first meet.)

"AHHHH." she ran up to me and put her arms around me, hugging me tight. I stiffened and patted her back. Did know her?