After Party Between Me And Him

By the time the party ended, I was exhausted. Parties have never been my thing, unless it was one of my fathers, since his did tend to be on the horrifyingly amazing side.

Julian was being a little too close for my liking. Honestly, he couldn't even keep his hands to himself after everyone had left. I think I feel okay about it, it's hard to find the difference between the bond and my own feelings.

Right now, we're in his room. It doesn't have nearly enough black in it, and way to much white colours. How does he even sleep in a room which has the resemblance to being outside in the middle of the day? I'll never find out.

We're sort of borderline sexually experimenting. Disgusting. But it honestly feels better than it sounds. I don't want him to stop, but I do. Feelings are confusing. What I do know though, is that if I try and stop him, I'll pass out again. Which is totally not going to happen in this place.

He kisses my neck, but I'm not even sure what I want to return it with. For once, the bond isn't playing up my emotions and my head is clearer. There isn't a desire to lunge at him and give him everything. I don't want to do this anymore.

Shoving Julian, he doesn't respond immediately, and I am reminded of his strength, which far exceeds mine.
"Julian, stop." I try to be firm, but I feel dizzy already. It's frustrating that I can't even say no to him. It's even more frustrating that he doesn't even respond.

I figure I have a couple more moments before I'm out of it, so I make it quick. Knee up, sharply.

Julian breaks off, gasping. "Are you trying to kill our children?" He groans, breathing heavily as he bends over. I did a good job. But I can stand any more, and as I fall, his protective side comes out. Darkness begins to take over, and all I could see was him. He was everywhere.