Help

I am still in his arms. He won't remove them, no matter now may times I say I am fine.

Lucifer and God arrive only moments after I pass out. Both agree that I am fine, and God sets yet another bombshell on the two of us.

"Of course," he checks my pupils to see if they were dilated, "it's probably a side effect to stop you from arguing. What were you doing before this happened?"

I heard Julian describe what we had done, IN DETAIL MAY I ADD, and God sighs.

"The bond is stronger than I thought. Thana, you pass out when you're angry with him, since the bond prevents you from being mad with your future husband."

"So why doesn't he pass out too?" I try to sit up and move off of Julian's lap only to have him pull me back down again. Angrily, I shove him, but begin to feel like I could pass out again.

"I think," God thinks for a moment, "that you can see what's wrong with him."

I look at Julian, but I can only see worry on his face.

Looking to Lucifer, who is leaning against the railings, he delivers, "Julian is being rather protective isn't he Thana?" He reaches forwards to touch me and Julian glares, tightening his arms around me and pulling me closer like a stubborn child. "In fact, I might say possessive."

"Don't touch her!" He snarls. Even God looks like he agrees. Julian finally pulls me up into a sitting position and buries his head in my hair.

"Alright, seriously? Get off Julian." I demand and his eyes take on a strange look.

"I love it when you say my name," he mutters and Lucifer falls to the floor. Laughing.

"Oh my! Jesus Christ! You look so pissed with him!" He busts into laughter, probably still alcohol induced since he sounds like an immature teenager.

God stands up and drags Lucifer towards the staircase. Since it is always hot around here we have very little use for doors and windows.

"Hey!" I call out, "are you just going to leave me here? With him?!"

I hear the two laughing as they disappear, leaving me trapped on the rooftop with a super possessive cuddle monster.