I Cant Deal.

Xander POV

Damn you Sean, I was so close to kissing Tristan. So. CLOSE! After Sean came in to the house and saw us in that compromising position, he basically told Tristan to get out before he beat his ass. *Sigh* and now it's been 3 days since we've texted and I'm extremely upset with myself for not growing some balls and texting first.

Today is just about me and my best friend. Harper thought it would be a good idea to go to the movies to get my mind off of the disappointing occurrence with Tristan.
"Hey, you know I can tell when you're thinking too hard right?"Harper says not even looking at me.

"What do mean, thinking too hard? I'm not thinking about anything" I lie. She turns around and gives me the "B*tch Please" look.

"Xan. You can lie to anyone but me, I know you probably think you messed it up with Tristan, just because he hasn't talked to you in a while. But he's probably thinking the same thing." I nod at her not wanting to continue the conversation.
We get our tickets to watch "Minions" We get to the concession stands to get some snacks.

"Hey, you want popcorn?" I ask

"Uh yeah, I'll meet you in the theater." Nodding while I walk toward the counter.

While I'm standing there I hear a familiar voice. I turn to see Tristan, and another girl, she is a white girl with black hair and grey eyes, and she's really pretty. I think, I hope they're not on a date because if they are- they're kissing.

Oh, they're sucking each other's faces.... Hmm.

All of a sudden I lose all my appetite and rush to the bathroom.
Okay, okay. I stare at myself in the mirror for a minute. He obviously is a cheater and tried to get you involved with his strange fetish and now that you know, you can leave him alone. I sigh and put some water on my face. I calm down and look at myself I the mirror.
F*ck him.
I leave the bathroom and go find Harper.
"Hey Xander!" I hear someone yell as I walk towards the theater. I turn around to find, them. She's walking towards me with Tristan on her arm. Be polite, Xan.

"Hey! Do I know you?" Petty!

"Xander! We had classes together in high school!" She screeches. I look closer at her.
Emily?!? "Emily?" She nods quickly

"Oh how are you?" Completely ignoring Tristan staring at me.

"I'm doing well, just here with my boyfriend, you remember Tristan?"

BOYFRIEND!?!?!? I have try to not raise my voice when I speak next.
My eye is twitching though.
"YEA- yeah I remember Tristan, I didn't know you two-, and you two were dating. H-how have you been Tristan?" Good girl. He says well quickly

"Yeah we have been for a few months now." She says looking at him lovingly. He looks at me with sorrowful eyes. I'm want to kill him.

"Well that's just wonderful, I hope you guys enjoy your movie." I start to walk away until I realize they're following me. '

"You guys are... seeing the Minions aren't you?" I ask hoping they say no.
"Yeah! I live for them" Emily says happily.
Just F*cking PERFECT.
I nod and continue walking. When we get to the theater I find Harper and unfortunately Tristan finds a seat. RIGHT. NEXT. TO. ME.

I roll my eyes slightly and try you move away. As the movie goes on, I feel a hand on my thigh. I look over and it's none other than Tristan. He turns and says
"We need to talk" looking at me I slap his hand away and continue watching the movie.
B*tch. He leans back and pretends to yawn.

He better not, try and pull that shit.
His arm ends up around my chair, "Mm" I'm getting very irritated. "What do you want?!" I whisper yell in his ear.

"I want to talk and I am prepared to make this movie experience very uncomfortable for you if you refuse."

You've got to be kidding me.
"I'll be back." I tell Harper.

Once I get out of the theater, I exhale a breath I didn't know I was holding. I wait for him to exit, he will not get in your head this time I tell myself.

All of a sudden I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and it's Tristan.
****
Here we go.

Damn...

Peace out lovebugs