Share the Wealth Part 1

Xander POV

I know that I shouldn't have said that I loved Tristan, but I do. There is no way that I could deny any of that for one moment. I was hurt immensely yes, but that doesn't mean I couldn't still want whats best for him.  And even be proud of him, I just wished things would have turned out differently for us. I think if he can prove that he's truly trying to get better I would consider trying again with him. I'm not weak, just in love.

I don't even want to get out of the bed today, its the one day I told my job I couldn't work not for any particular reason, just because it was my birthday didn't mean much to me.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you B*TCH!!!" Oh god no. I turn over in my bed to see Harper standing in my door way. I lean up and throw a pillow at her, I think she'll get the message. "I know your as* did not just throw a damn pillow at me" I look around trying to look innocent. "I didn't do anything to you, you hit my pillow". She grabs a piece of the cake she's holding and tosses it on my bed.

"What are you doing?! Why did you just throw cake on my bed?" "Did i throw cake on your bed? Maybe your bed shouldn't be on my CAKE"! We both stare at each other for 2 min then she grabs more cake and tosses more accurately at me. She got it on my face this time.

"I am going to beat your as* Harper!" "You gotta catch me first b*ttchhh" she took off running down the hallway. I'm not about to run after that girl, I'll get her when she least expects it. Since this little girl wants to wake people up at... 8AM in the damn morning I might as well get dressed.

I go in the bathroom take a shower, pick out an outfit. It really didn't feel like my birthday, because the person i wanted to be here for it wasn't.

Don't stress yourself today

 I won't I'm going to have a good day, Hopefully.  When i got dressed( First Outfit in M/M) and put on minimal amount of makeup to not over do it until later tonight.  I went down stairs to find Harper sitting in the living room not paying attention to her surroundings. I could get her right now, but that would be too easy.

Nah I'll wait a bit longer.

"Harper, where's Sean, isn't he supposed to be here?" She turns to me slowly "He'll be back soon" I stare at  her suspiciously, thinking something isn't right.

"hm, okay well, i have decided to go out tonight to enjoy myself. I don't want to mope around the house all night. It's my birthday! I want it to be special." Harper stands up and starts slowly clapping.

"Wha-what are you-".

"YES B*TCH YASS, that's more like it! HELL YEAH, we're gonna party till we cant remember our names tonight girl!"

"Well i don't know if i would go that fa-."

"We're gonna get so damn drunk!"

"Harper I'm not tryna-".

"I NOT TRYNA HEAR NONE OF THAT! We're going balls out tonight".

Wait what? Balls out!?

"What the f*ck" I whisper slowly to myself. 

"Go pick out an outfit for tonight okay little lady?"

"Why are you talking to me like something is wrong with you?" Harper smiles and walks in the kitchen. "Again, what the f*ck".

Sean came through the front door singing "I ain't  no holla back girl, i ain't no holla back girl." dancing all the way to the living room where I was sitting. "This sh*t is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S... Hey Xan!" Why is everyone going to crazy today, it's my birthday I'm supposed to be going crazy. "Why are you so chipper today?" Sean turns around and smiles widely

"Okay you're scaring me, what is going on?"

"Xan, I'm happy, I can't be happy to be spending time with my sister on her birthday?"

"NO! You can't not this damn happy!" Sean laughs and shakes his head.

"You heard from mom or pops?"

"Nope I haven't you know we really don't see them unless its an emergency or a holiday." I love our parents but their busy and too busy for us.

"I'm not going to think about that though, what have you and your crazy girlfriend have in store for me?"

"That I can't tell you." 

You've got to be kidding me!

"What do you mean you cant tell me?!"

"Look!  I will not be stabbed by Harper just because you hate surprises!"

Fair enough.

You know that feeling you get when you know something is about to happen, but you're not sure if its good or bad? Yeah that's how I'm feeling now, I know Harper is excited to be doing something for me tonight, but I've got to be honest. I'm scared as f*ck!

"Xander! We're leaving lets go!" Harper yells into the living room.

"Uh, okay let me get my purse". We walk out of the house and drive to god knows where!

"Ya know if you guys wanted to kill me you didn't have to do it today." They look at each other and Sean turns to me in the back seat, "Xan, we're not gonna kill you crazy, we have a plan for you". I knew he was steering clear of the word surprise, for obvious reasons.

When we came to a stop, the building that came into view was beautiful, it had large windows that covered both sides of it. White colored window panes that seemed to sparkle in the sunlight. When you looked into them you could see these magnificent chandeliers that were shaped like pears, when the sun beamed through the small crystals that hung from it I saw shades of pink and green. 

"Xan! Hey! you alright?!"

"Dude this place is freaking amazing! Where are we?" Instead of answering me they got out of the car and headed to the front doors. "I'm gonna be saying this all day, what the f*ck?" I whisper to myself. I get out of the car and walk to the doors as well. "Come on Xan, get the molasses out ya as* and move!" I scrunch my face up at Harper "Shut up and don't rush me h*e!"

When we walk through the doors, it was like I stepped into a dream or something. The walls were covered in a thick red and gold fabric. "Hey! Where are we going? Why are we here?"

Not that I'm complaining.

They start walking faster, "What the f*ck?!? Wait for me!" I speed walking towards them. Harper and Sean walk through a pair of double doors.

When i walk through the doors everyone that i knew was sitting at tables and there was music in the background Symphony by Zara Larson and Clean Bandit. I look around the room, my mom and dad were walking towards me smiling reaching out towards me to come in for a hug. "Oh God! MOM! DAD! What are you doing here?"

My father lets me go and says "Well Harper and Sean called and told us what was happening with you and we had to come for our baby girl" Tears fell from my eyes without warning. "Aw you guys I love you so much"  I hug them tightly and try to find Harper and Sean.

"Everyone, excuse me everyone! Can I get everyone's attention?" Sean was up on stage.

"As you all know we are gathered here today to celebrate my big sisters birthday." The crowd starts to applaud. "Yeah! I know she's great, now many of you may not know this but my sister is the greatest person I know. She is kind and hard working, she's loving but harsh, she's annoying but she means the world to me. I don't know what my life would be with out her." He turns to look at me and says "And I wouldn't trade her in for the world" Aah I'm gonna be crying for the rest of the night.

****

This is just part one of her birthday bash it took me forever to write this so give me some time to write the next you wont be disappointed i promise. I am also co writing an up and coming story. So ya girl is busy! Bare with me you guys i love you all dearly! VOTE***COMMENT***

Peace out Lovebugs