Can't Go On

Tristan POV

"Hey baby, i thought you were busy with the black girl to even remember me."

If you love Xander you'll leave.

"I knew you missed me Trissy baby." 

Why am i here, if i love Xander?

"Because you don't love Xander, you want me. Don't you?" 

Without being able to stop myself I nodded.

"Let me show you how much i missed you baby."

"Emily..."

"Shh.. let me show you."

2 Months Later

"Trissy? Are you gonna stay the night this time?"

"No, I have to get home."  To  Xander

"You're just gonna fuck me then leave me...AGAIN?"

"Yes, because that is all you are to me, is a quick f*ck Em."

I'm not gonna stay the night, i'm already lashing out at Xander because I haven't been taking my medication, if I stay out she'll know something is wrong.

"If you don't stay tonight, I'll tell your little girlfriend where you are go every Thursday night."

I stop putting my clothes on and turn to her with an evil glare. I walk over to her on the other side of the bed.

 "If you say anything to Xander, even try to contact her about any of this."I grab her neck and squeeze. 

"I'll kill you, do you understand me Emily?" She nods her head, i let her go, she falls to the ground coughing and wheezing.

"You, *cough* cant keep me a secret forever *cough*"

"We'll see about that." I walk out of the house and drive back home.

Xander POV

Later that night

I don't know what has gotten into Tris lately, he hasn't had another episode on me but I can't be afraid of him. He even forced me to move in with him, its like hes trying to keep me hostage or something.

I hear keys  in the key hole. He's home later than usual. "Hey" Tristan walks past me and kisses me on the forehead. I move my head away from his touch. 

He smells like Viva LA Juicy perfume. "How was work, honey? "

"It was tiring, I had to stay back late to fix some invoice issues, thank you for helping me find this job by the way baby. I like it"

"No problem sweetheart, what were the issues?"

"Huh?"

"You said there were invoice issues, what was wrong with them?"

"Well, you know I don't want to bore you with all the technical things of that job."