Forgive me.

Xander POV
"No. I'm not taking you home yet Xan. "I turned to look at him

"Take. Me. Home. Tristan. I don't want to be here anymore." He turns away from me putting his hands on his hips.

"I went to her house, told her we had to talk". He tells me.

"I did this for us I don't want you to think I broke up with her because I needed someone new, she never understood me, Xan. She criticized me about everything and when I met you, it was so easy. Talking to you was like, I was talking to someone I already knew." I couldn't speak after hearing those words.

"Tell me what happened then." He nodded and started his story

Flashback.
Tristan's POV

Driving to Em's house was nerve wrecking. I cared for her, but I really wanted to try something new with Xander. I pull into her drive way, I dial her number. While walking to her door. It tings once before she answers.

"Hey bab-"

"I'm outside come open the door"

"Okay"

She comes to the door wearing a silky robe and her long black hair laying on her shoulders. I walk in without her permission. I walk into the living room and sit on the couch. She follows suit

"Babe are is everything okay?" She sounds concerned, maybe I shouldn't do this... I look at her and think of Xander, it's a little late to be overthinking things. I sigh at look in her eyes. The eyes I once thought were some I could wake up to every morning. Now they just look... ordinary.

"Trissy baby, I think I know what you need. You need to sit down and let me make you feel good." She walked closer to me. Backing away I hit a wall, "That's not what I came here for Em." She stops in her tracks and looks at me "Then why are you here? I have better things to do than just standing here."

Wow

"I want... I think we need to um-"

"We need to what? Work on your... communication skills? Or maybe you came here to apologize for standing me up for that fat slut." I glared at her, I am so tired of this b*tch.

"I think we need to break up."

Her smile starts to fade from her face, "this is about that sl*t isn't it?"

"No, this is about us, I don't love you anymore" I say truthfully. She looked calm but I know she's about to-

"Wtf am I not good enough for you anymore? I gave you everything Tristan! How could you say something like that?" She stands up and paces the floor. I thought her words would have some kind of effect on me that I would feel bad for doing this, but I don't.

"Em, you're a great girl, but I need someone who is extraordinary, someone who I wouldn't mind changing for. And I think I've found that person. I wish you all the best and I'm sorry."

"Yeah you are sorry, get the hell out!" I get off the couch and walk out the door. I pull my phone out of my pocket and stare at my screen saver, Xander. She's beautiful, and no one is going to keep her away from me.

As I drive home, I don't regret the decision I made, I want to be with Xander Rose, she is unlike anyone I've ever met and I know I've just met her but she's important to me. And I will do every thing in my power to make sure she knows that.

End flashback.

Xander POV
Wow. "Is she alright?'' I ask not really caring about her more so about how he felt. Doing something like that must have been hard.

"Why would I know that, she kicked me out remember?'' I laugh

"Right, dumb question. What about you? Are you feeling okay?"

He looks at me ''I am sitting next to the most beautiful women in the world and you're asking me if I'm okay?'' He looks at me amused and comes closer '' Baby, I am perfect.''

****

Xanders outfit in m/m
Tristan's first POV did you like it?
Vote/ comment:))