Fast Foward

Tristan POV

6 months later

Xander and I decided to move in together, we felt it was time to take this relationship to the next level. I know it may seem fast for a young couple but, when it feels right it feels right. I personally don't think there should be a specific time frame for couples anyway. Love doesn't have a time schedule, it just happens.

I rushed from work, to get home. I had made plans to go have dinner with my father tonight. After I moved in with Xander I had someone come in and take care of my father when i couldn't. I told Xander that this was a way for me to have a life but still make sure he was well taken care of. I walk into the house to find Xander sleep on the couch.

MAN! she's been acting strange lately. 

"Xander! Baby, wake up." I shake her to get her to open her eyes.

She stirs a bit and opens her eyes "Hey baby, what's going on?"

"Babe you were supposed to meet me at my dad's house for dinner remember?"
"Oh, that was today? Omg I am so sorry baby, I've just been so tired lately." She's been forgetting a lot lately.

"Babe how have you been feeling lately?''

"I mean I haven't been sick or anything but I just have been feeling nauseous and under weather I guess."

"I mean I haven't been sick or anything but I just have been feeling nauseous and under weather I guess."We have had sex a couple times this week, with or without protection I am not sure, I don't really remember.

"Have you considered that may be pregnant?"She looks at me and looks away for a minute, "Babe can you take me to the drug store?"

"Um, yeah babe come on, let's go." I'm not sure I'm going to feel about the outcome of this test she is about to take. Am I ready to be a father? Am I ready for this responsibility?

Lord help.

Xander POV

Oh sh*t! Oh sh*t! oh sh*t! I haven't had my period in a month I just thought it was because it was irregular. I didn't think much of it, but now that I think about the sickness in the morning.

The strange cravings and the fatigue. I am NOT ready to be a mother and I don't even know where Tris and I go from here? Does he even want a child with me? We are WAY too young for this!

Calm yourself!

As we walk to the car, there is nothing but silence the entire car ride there. It wasn't an okay, its going to be fine, we'll work it out type silence. No, this was the I don't know what the f*ck to say type silence.

When we reach the store we sit in the car for a moment and I look at him and he looks at me and it was almost like he read my mind...

"I wouldn't leave you, ya know?"

"I know, I'm just scared"

"Me too, but I believe that as long as we have each other and we don't forget how much we love each other, I think we can get through this"

"Think so?"

He grabs my hand and looks deep in my eyes "I know so, love"

We walk inside the store hand in hand and it's as if the problem just doesn't seem so bad anymore. I have this amazing guy next to me who is so supportive, loving. He's here for me and I know that I am falling in love with him.
*Sigh*

I grab the test and walk to checkout counter. He nods and walks next to me.

Breath

We get back to the apartment and he rubs my shoulders for reassurance and support. I go into the bathroom and shut the door. My heart is beating out of my chest, my palms are sweaty, my eyes are beginning to water because I don't know what to expect.

I take the test out of the box and follow the instructions.

Tristan POV

I am waiting patiently outside of the bathroom door sweating my as* off, I decide to sit down on the bed to calm myself down. I hear her open the bathroom door looking at the test, as I walk up to her and grab her hands.

I look at her hands and take the test from her hands. I think about all this could change if this reads positive. I think about everything I'll have to change to accommodate being a father. Something inside me is kind of excited to become a father and the rest is completely petrified at the thought.

"I don't know if I should look." I say not looking at her

"I think you should." She replies

****
To Be Continued

Is she preggers? Tell me what you think!