1: Ricky has a dream

A/N

Hey guys quick little note! This is a bxb story which means what it means ;) if you're not comfy with that then please don't read it. Also the POVs are in the name of the chapter (i.e. this is in Ricky's POV because his name is in the chapter name O.O). Feel free to vote and comment FOR THE GLORY OF CUTE BOYXBOY RELATIONSHIPS!!

Oh and that picture is of the gorgeous Ricky!

I lie on the couch with my shirt off and watch as Freddie walks into the room, he's also shirtless -something in my head screams that that's not right but I mostly block it out- he approaches me slowly, taking his time and somehow this just makes everything 100 times sexier. He comes over to me and puts one leg over my body so he's kneeling on either side of me, straddling me. I get more and more turned on with every second that passes as he leans over me and rubs his hands over my toned abs and chest. He leans over to kiss me and...

I wake up to Bridget from my French class draped over me and I jump in surprise.

"What is it Ricky?" She giggles and bats her eyelashes at me and I realise I really am shirtless. She places her hands on my abdomen and somehow they feel incredibly wrong. She starts kissing my neck sloppily, waaaay too much tongue and I push her off as she tries to kiss my lips.

"Ricky?" She looks a little hurt and angry at the same time.

"I... I'm sorry Bridget... I just," I feel my head throb, last night must have been rough usually my alcohol tolerance is pretty high... Maybe that's what the dream was about. Yeah! Just a drunk dream... Makes sense, "Bridget can you get me a beer or a... shot or something... Or a really oily breakfast like bacon on toast. I've... Ugh my head."

"Sure babe," she gets off me and I sit up, holding my head as I survey the absolute wreck of my house. There are empty cans and shot glasses laying everywhere as well as a few pieces of clothing and people. Julia is passed the hell out on the staircase; a few other people from school are strewn about as well as... Freddie, he's out cold on his side on the couch and looks so peacefull. I know he didn't pass out from drinking too much though... He doesn't drink.

"Here you are babe, found some bacon in your fridge," Bridget hands me a plate along with a glass of water and some aspirin.

"Surely you are an angel Bridge... Now why uhm... Why were you trying to kiss me?"

"You don't remember last night?" Shit. What did I do?

"Uh..."

"Oh... Well you asked me to be your girlfriend," what?! Why the hell would I do that?

"Oh yeah... I remember now," I don't remember a damn thing.

"Great!" She kisses my cheek and rushes around grabbing her things, "well I've got to go babe but I'll see you tomorrow at school!"

"Urgh bye," I clutch my forehead and shake it slowly, "what did I do last night?"

"I remember you dancing on a table and screaming vodka rocks my socks off and then throwing your socks at Bridget and Julia," Fred laughs as he wakes up.

"Great..."

"When are your parents coming home?"

"They aren't."

"What do you mean?" Fred leans up on one elbow and tilts his head to the side.

"They've sort of unofficially moved to America... Don't tell anyone that though..."

"I... I won't... Are you okay?"

"Uh... Yeah, just hungover."

"You know there's a way to avoid that."

"What?" I look at him curiously.

"Don't drink," he smirks.

"Oh haha so incredibly funny. I'm dying of laughter."

"How am I still your best friend?"

"Because I'm incredibly fun and throw brilliant parties. By the way... If you weren't drunk how come you don't remember anything."

"I uh... Went to bed early?"

"Was that a question? What the hell happened last night Frederick?"

"I don't know I um..." He gets up in a rush, "I've got to use the bathroom."

I take a bite of my toast and bacon before yelling out, "if you don't sit with me at school you have an hour to get out, go home and sober the heck up before school if you ever want to come to a party here again!"

For hungover people they move pretty damn fast and soon it's an hour later and Fred walks down the stairs again, his hair a ruffled mess. He sees me and shuffles around a little awkwardly.

"Is someone coming to clean up or do you want me to help?"

"Na someone's coming... Do you want to stay and catch up a bit? We haven't talked in a while."

"I uh..." He appears to be thinking up an excuse, "I... Damn uh... Sure."

"Do you remember me asking Bridget to be my girlfriend?"

"Noooo..." He laughs, "you're in vast amounts of trouble."

"I know she's a little clingy but I mean... Why else."

"Apparently she's a little... Crazy," he makes a circle next to his head.

"Shame she's sweet just not really my type..." My cheeks redden as the dream comes back to me.

"What is your type exactly? Because I've seen you in and out of relationships with tons of girls, all very different."

"I... Maybe it's not girls," I whisper the last bit.

"What?" He says gently.

"I think... I mean I know... I'm gay Freddie," I shrug and look down at my hands.

"And...?"

"And what?"

"You're still the same person Ricky, if you thought I was going to denounce you as a sinner or something stupid like that I'm pretty insulted. You are and will always be my best friend," he comes over to me and gives me a tight hug.

"Thanks Freddie."

"Besides it's not like you have a crush on me or something. It's just your sexuality... There's nothing you can do to change it. It's natural."

"Yeah," I laugh nervously.

"What is it?"

"Uh... You're just the first one I've ever told."

"Thank you for letting me be that person then."

"You'll always be the first one I come to."

"You're the best."