4. Freddy finds his muse's bruises

Picture of Harry! ;)

I get home from school the next day to grab some of my books before I head over to Ricky's house. I can pretty much just walk over there but with my books, that's a bit much, so I decide to take my bicycle. I hook my leg over the side with the bag on my back and skilfully manipulate my weight and get going.

I pull over in front of his house and pull my shirt down, it's ridden up a little and any view of my torso makes me incredibly insecure. I'm still tugging on it when I ring the bell and Ricky comes to the door.

"For heaven's sake Freddie stop that! You look fine, your stomach is toned and fine! In fact it's all good."

"Thanks Ricky," I look down and blush a little.

"Damn pleasure, now get in here and teach me some school stuff!"

"Sure," he stands back as I walk through into the lounge where there are two plates of fresh hot alfredo pasta.

"You made me alfredo?!"

"Yeah," he laughs, "I've been learning how to cook and I thought I'd make you your favourite to apologise for yelling at you and to thank you for helping me cram yesterday during break for that maths test. I think I may have even passed that one."

"Yay!" I high five him and take a seat on the couch and he flops down next to me.

"Right do should we do French today because our test is next week?"

"Yeah here let me just get our books out..." I dig in my bag and haul out the necessary textbooks and we get to work.

As we go through the work we end up shuffling closer to each other until our legs end up touching, thighs and knees, with the textbook between our laps. He shifts his leg a little and moves his hand on the book, I move mine too and eventually our hands touch "accidently". He looks up at me slightly and then down at my lips as I look at his.

"I think I understand it now..."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," the gap between us grows smaller and smaller and smaller until I finally close the distance.

His hand sits lightly on my waist over my shirt, making sure not to lift it, and one of mine travels to the side of his neck and massages ever so lightly. He surprises me by moaning quietly, making me smile against his lips. He's warm and sets my nerves alight as well as sparking electricity inside of me. He smells like cinnamon and mint at the same time and also tastes like mint with a bit of alfredo, oddly comforting and exciting. I lean back gently disconnecting us.

"You smell really good Ricky," I smile and it easily reaches my eyes.

"You smell earthly, fresh and... Is that some sort of spice?"

"I wouldn't know," I whisper hoarsely and my lips travel slowly back to his.

We move together as if we were meant to do this, and we slowly shift so that his legs are over mine and I'm leaning over him as his back rests against a mountain of pillows. Both his hands are on my waist now and mine are supporting me over him, one above his head and the other beside his waist so that as we move his shirt rubs against my wrist. The material lifts a little and I move my lips to the place where his jaw meets his neck and recoil at a powdery taste.

"What is that?"

"Mmm... What?" He looks over at me confused as I drag one hand across the patch on his neck.

"It's... Base... Is this a..."

"It's nothing Freddie I swear, it's just..."

"A hickey..." I pause and move right back off of him.

"Freddie..."

"Where'd you get that?"

"Freddie it's not my fault I..."

"Do you even care about me? Or are you just using me?" I start shoving things back into my bag and swing it over my shoulder.

"No! Freddie I would never! I really..."

"Stop it! Stop it now! Why would you do this to me?!"

"Freddie I never meant to it was the cleaner and he was... And his shirt... And his abs."

"Oh and that makes it okay?! He cleaned your house and had abs."

"Has abs."

"What?!"

"He still has abs."

"Screw you Richard!" I storm out with tears streaming down the sides of my face and head straight to my bike. Realising that I won't be able to straighten myself with my bag on I just dump it in the bushes to pick up tomorrow for school and ride away as fast as possible while Ricky tries to run after me.

"I'm going to your house! We need to talk Freddie!"

"I won't be there!"

"Where will you be then?!"

"Like I'd tell you you jerk!"

"Freddie please!"

The truth is I couldn't tell him even if I wanted to... I don't even know myself where I'm going. After riding for ten minutes straight I stop and realise I'm outside of Harry's house though how I got here I couldn't really say. I stop the bike and figure I might as well talk to him about the homophobia thing while I'm here. I knock on the door and Harry answers it, his hair a floppy mess but he's standing so severely straight and he looks a little shocked to see me.

"Fred... What are you doing here?"

"I... I don't really know," I run a hand through my hair.

"You alright?"

"You wouldn't want to hear it."

"About Ricky?"

"Yeah..."

"Look about today..."

"HARRY WHO IS IT?! GET BACK TO THE TABLE NOW!"

"Um," he looks back, "you can stay the night just... Go straight down the corridor to my room. Try to be quiet."

"Okay..." He lets me squeeze past and quietly rush to his room, wondering what is happening.

Uh oh THE DRAMA LLAMA HAS ARRIVED! Vote and comment for the kiss! and to sentence Garth to torture for being a jerk and ruining EVERYTHING!

The puppy, named Kitten by his parents, went for a walk one day and bumped into a floating child mermaid! They instantly decided to be the best of all friends for all of eternity but oh no... Creepy spider aliens are coming to destroy their homes! Vote to help them destroy the aliens!!!