3. Ricky meets a cleaner

That picture is Garth (The same Garth from SCUM! But don't worry loves you don't need to read that one to read this story!)

I get home and drop my bags on the floor and just as I'm about to settle in and maybe watch a movie the doorbell rings.

"What do you...?!" I start yelling but then stop as the door opens.

Standing before me is a practical Adonis. He is ripped and tall and wearing a white wife beater that emphasises his muscles.

"H... Hi."

"Hey there... I'm Garth, I clean houses for some extra cash... You called for a cleaner?"

"Y... Yeah."

"Well then," he lets himself in, "wow must've been some party..."

"Do you need help?"

"No no," he laughs, "just sit down and relax."

"S... Sure," I smile and sit on the couch.

He starts chucking things away and vacuuming and... It seems that he's showing off. He keeps flexing when he doesn't need to and bending over and then...

"Do you mind if I take my shirt off it's pretty hot in here."

"Uh... Sure."

He pulls it off and... Oh my glorious lord of abs... Damn.

"You like?"

"Uh..."

"The place I mean... It's all clear."

"Thanks um... Garth."

"Sure... Do you need help with anything else," I swear he winks when he says this.

"No no that's alright..."

"You go to that school down the road right?"

"Yeah and you?"

"Catherine High."

"Cool..."

"Are you sure you don't want me to..." He walks up to me and stands between my legs.

"Oh uh... Uh..."

"Come on then..." He puts his hands on either side of my face.

"I'm..."

"You ever kissed a boy before uhm..."
"Ricky..."

"Ricky... Sexy name for a sexy guy..." He leans over me, tilting my face up, and capturing my lips with his. I like it... And I mean I like like it, it's just... He's no Freddie... But still it feels good...

He moves over and nips my earlobe eliciting a gasp from me. He continues onto my neck and pulls my top off of me. He sucks hard on my neck leaving the flesh red and irritated but I can hardly take notice of it as his hands roam all over my chest. Lust clouds my vision and just as he has me wrapping my legs around his waist he pulls back.

"Looks like there was something else I needed to do," he grins and my head clears from the removal of his lips and hands, what the hell am I doing?

"Until next time, remember I'm twice as fun at parties," he winks and licks his lips before leaving.

I head towards a mirror on the wall to examine my neck, the mark is sitting there. Loud and... Proud...? I have a hickey. I decide I need to talk to someone but I can't call Harry and I really can't call Freddie so... Julia?

"Hey this is Julia."

"Hey Julia it's Ricky..."

"Hey Ricky what's happening?"

"So this guy came over to clean the house, his name is Garth, and when I say he was hot I mean damn... But anyway so he's showing off while he cleans, flexing and leaning over. He then asked if there was anything else I wanted and then... He took off his shirt and mine and he kissed me and... Now I have a huge hickey. And... I have a massive crush on Freddie and I just don't know what to do..."

"Okay okay calm down, I'll come over early tomorrow and put some concealer on for you alright?"

"Thank you thank you thank you!"
"You're welcome, now I need to go study."

"For what?"

"The maths test tomorrow?"

"Daaaaaaamnit."

"I'm guessing you need to go study too," she laughs.

"Hell yeah," she laughs again and hangs up and I'm left staring at my phone debating whether or not I should call Freddie for help with studying. I eventually decide against it... I don't know if I could face him until I've sorted out whatever the hell happened today.

I take a second to breathe and then drag my maths textbook out of my bag and settle in for attempting to study trig... Even though I know it's pointless.

DON'T KILL ME. *Hides behind cardboard cut out of Pluto because reasons*

Ricky understands my feelings towards math :'( WHAAAAA! And vote for Julia being the BEST FRIEND ON THE PLANET and for not judging Ricky for being a bit of a hoe ^.^ GOSH DAMMIT RICKY KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS!

Also thanks to you the adorable puppy was adopted by very kind space people known as the flower people. They take him back to their amazing comfy home and he soon settles in... But now he's lonely! He needs a friend! Vote and comment to find him one! THANK YOU FOR READING YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!!