11. Ricky and the tissue paper kisses

I jump onto the couch and hold Freddie's bowl of noodles for him as he gets onto the couch as well. I grin and turn on the television to a rerun of friends.

"SO NO ONE TOLD YOU IT WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY!" I yell the lyrics of the song and clap at the right part while Freddie just stares at me in surprised awe.

"How many lyrics have you actually memorised?"

"I don't know... Why?"

"You're just really cute when you sing along to pretty much anything... Sometimes I swear that you're part radio," I just laugh in response and rest my head lightly on his shoulder and looking up at him.

"You even look good from this angle," I mumble mostly to myself.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah," I laugh and turn his head to give him a light kiss.

"Why are you so amazing," he grins and I blush deeply, "come here."

I curl up in his lap and rest my head in the crook of his neck.

"Kind of weird how naturally and perfect you look together, I'm still getting used to it but... It's kind of cute," Harry announces a little self-consciously.

"Thanks Harry," I move a little to beam at him, making him blush lightly.

"MOTHER EFFING POPCORN HOES!" Julia skips in excitedly holding two massive bowls of popcorn.

"Mine!" Harry grabs an entire bowl to himself and Julia smirks before handing us the other bowl and sitting on the loveseat next to Harry and grabbing a handful of popcorn, "Hey! Mine!"

"What are we watching?" Julia asks before shoving another handful of popcorn into her mouth.

"FRIENDS!" I whisper-yell.

"Agh... It's a rerun!" Harry frowns and folds himself over the popcorn bowl to keep Julia away from it.

"Harry I swear I will rib your balls right off," she gestures ripping them and Harry flinches before handing her to bowl and crossing his arms sulkily.

"Can we watch a movie Ricky?" Freddie asks me sweetly... I can't resist his voice DAMN IT!

"Fine... THE DUFF!" I yell and jump off of Freddie to put the DVD in.

"I freaking love this movie," Harry whispers but I hear I HEAR ALL. Maybe I need to cut back on the sweets and junk food... NEVER! HYPER FOR LIFE!

I run back and launch myself at Freddie making him let out a little, "oof" sound.

"I AM BIANCA!" I yell.

"No you are not," Freddie laughs, "you can barely watch a thriller movie let alone horror movies."

"I CAN SO!"

"Fine then," Julia giggles and pauses The DUFF, ejecting the disk and putting another in.

"What are we watching?" I ask nervously and Julia just grins as the menu comes up.

"THE CONJURING?!"

"So much for not being afraid," Freddie laughs into my neck and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Okay look I'm alright with movies with REAL people and killers. Supernatural stuff just freaks me out."

"It's okay angel," he nuzzles my neck again, "we don't have to watch."

"No no... It's okay just... Hand me that pillow," I point to a fluffy as heck feather pillow and Freddie grabs it for me.

"If you get scared you can cuddle me," he suggests and kisses my neck lightly; tissue paper kisses that make my heart melt.

"Or we could just," I gesture my head to the stairs and he gives me a sceptical look.

"Really? I don't think now is the best time," I can hear the temptation and smile in his voice though.

"Okay," I frown but lean back and shift off to Freddie's side so that it's easier to snuggle into him when it gets scary.

"Where you guys considering ditching us to flick flack?" Harry asks as his eyes light up with amusement.

"Noooo," I blush furiously and hide my head in between Freddie's arm and chest.

"Aw sweety," Freddie strokes my hair until I look at him, "don't be embarrassed."

"Nope no nah. We are not discussing the naughty with our friends," I shake my head vigorously as the movie begins to play in the background.

I try to relax into Freddie's chest but I keep flinching and when the scene with the exorcism comes on I flip out completely; burying my face so far into his shirt that I'm struggling to breathe.

"It's okay Ricky it's just a movie... But then again you look kind of cute like this. It's quickly becoming another one of the reasons that I'm falling in love with you."

"You... You are?" My cheeks glow as the mumbled words travel through his shirt.

"Yes," he kisses my forehead.

"I can hear your heartbeat... It's calming," I whisper again sigh into him, smelling his cinnamon aroma mingling with the butter popcorn smell.

"Even though it's faster than usual," he whispers back.

"Why would it be faster than usual?"

"Because you're so close to me and... Mine," he smiles and analyses my gaze as I stare up at him, blue eyes invading my soul.

"I like the sound of that," I whisper my voice raising slightly when my gaze turns back to the screen and I end up nuzzling into him once again as he laughs.