16. Freddie and Frickle Frackle ;)

A/N

Ayyyyyyy Sexy times ahead <3

"Why don't we always watch TV up here?" I ask, as I lean against the headboard of his bed

"I guess it's sort of my intimate space, its private you know?" He shrugs and I feel his shoulders against my side and he exhales lightly on my chest where his head gently sits.

"So I'm in your 'intimate space' am I," I tease and run my hands through his hair.

"Yes," he surprises me by moving up close to my neck and straddles me, hand under my shirt exploring my torso.

"Oh hey," I smile as he pulls my shirt over my head.

"Hey," he grins cheekily and removes his own shirt, giving me a second to admire his body before he attacks me with heated kisses.

"Are you... Are you sure about this Ricky?" I ask holding his hands away from where they were wondering.

"Yes, I want to be with you and only you. I want you to make love to me," he whispers.

"I do to," I grin and flick him over so that I'm on top of him and he grins sexily.

I lean over and gently pull the zipper of his pants down with my teeth, already aware of the growing bulge in his pants. His member tents his boxers as he helps me get his pants off and then my own, throwing both behind us in our passionate rush. I forget all of my insecurities as his hands latch onto my waist as I grind torturously slowly against him, our erections brushing through the material of our boxers.

His hands grip my waist tightly, thumbs running along some of the scars on my waist. My breath hitches in my throat as his lips lock onto one of my nipples and start teasing me.

"Mm Freddie," he moans against my chest and juts his hips up against mine to increase our friction. I grin in response, pinning him down to remove my boxers and then his, as my lips graze over his neck. I find the sensitive skin and we groan simultaneously as our naked bodies touch fully and I bite gently into his neck.

I run my hand along his shaft while the other moves to blindly search my side table, finding a condom and lube. I kiss him passionately, attempting to convey all of my love and emotion with my lips and tongue while still stroking his erection slowly. He keens out, a little "please" leaving his lips, spreading heat across my skin at how heatedly turned on I am at his responses to me. I lube up my fingers and then prepare him watching him initially flinch and then writhe underneath me while voicing quiet begs.

Eventually he grins mischievously and grabs my shaft leading me directly into him and thrusting up into me, hands pulling my waist until I'm fully imbedded in him. He whimpers at the pain and I use all my self-control to stay motionless until he's ready.

"For fucks sake Freddie move," I respond immediately and thrust slowly and gently gripping his hips to help him move in opposition to me as he strokes his own shaft in tandem with me.

"Oh lord Ricky," I moan and pound harder into him, feeling the pressure building within me and Ricky responding with increased pants and groans as he begs for me to go faster. I move in him, his tightness sending pleasure throughout me and I gasp loudly as I release into him, cum filling his hole. I grip his shaft with him until he cums over our chest seconds later. I pull out examining the mess on us and my fluids dribbling out of his hole.

"Shower time?" He suggests laughing and then kissing me softly.

"That sounds good right about now," I grin at him.

***

"Oh wow," Julia screeches, "Well I walked in at the right time for a yaoi fan."

"Oh god," I hoist my pants back up, luckily my boxers were still well in place, as Ricky hastily removes his hands out of my underwear.

"Shiiiiiiz," Ricky screams and jumps back, pulling his shirt back on.

Harry follows her, pizza in one hand and movies in the other, "Well okay then," he laughs.

"Sorry guys," Julia giggles and jumps onto the other couch with Harry and flicking on the television.

"No problem I guess," Freddie smiles lightly.

"Typical right babe?" Ricky grimaces but then bursts out laughing, "Who am I kidding I love you guys."

"Love ya too man whores," Julia smirks.

Harry swats at her for us and shoots us I grin and I can't help but be overwhelmingly happy even though they interrupted our moment. I mean here is everything I could ever need; our homophobe turned defender, the sweetest and sassiest friend I've ever had and my beautiful and lovely boyfriend. As these thoughts run through my mind Ricky places a light as tissue paper kiss on my cheek and settles into my arms and I know... We'll all be just fine.

The End