2: Freddie tries to take over the world

That tremendously attractive guy in the picture is Freddie ;)

I get to school and take my seat in the hall for morning assembly. Ricky sits next to me, rubbing his eyes, and Bridget sits next to him. She places her hand on his upper thigh and he shifts uncomfortably, I try to cough suggestively but Ricky just throws me a weird glance.

"The person who's cleaning is only coming in today..."

"Okay, couldn't come on a Sunday?"

"No... So that thing I told you..."

"Haven't said a word to anyone," he looks disappointed when I say this which just leaves me more confused... Did he remember Saturday night after all?

"So..."

"Did you uh... Remember anything from that night yet?"

"No and I don't think I ever will... I haven't been that drunk in ages."

"You might want to keep your voice down," one of the teachers throws us an angry look and the headmaster starts his announcements.

In French I have to watch Rick get more and more agitated as Bridget keeps shifting closer to him and trying to kiss him. Eventually just as we're both about to snap at her Julia casually slips her leg under the chair and forces Bridget to fall flat on her face.

"He told me this morning," she whispers to me.

"Uhm Bridget here's the thing... I'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry you seem sweet it's just that... I was more than a little hammered last night... I didn't mean to ask you out... I'm sorry."

"Oh," she picks herself off of the floor and sneers, "well that's alright then."

"So that was weird..." Julia says as Bridget moves seats.

"Why?"

"You don't remember? Bridget only showed up the morning after the party. I thought you knew."

"She told me I asked her out..."

"No..."

"Well that's more than a little freaky."

"You could say that twice," Ricky replies to me.

"Well that's more than a little freaky."

"That it NOT what I meant and you know it."

"I do," I wink at him and laugh.

"Alright settle down... Today we're going to learn the names of the major countries in French."

"Yay..." Despite my sarcasm I get all of them right and ace the little quiz we have at the end of the lesson.

"Why are you so damn smart," Ricky sighs, "I swear you're trying to take over the world."

"Perhaps I am... But don't worry you'll be my VP."

"Or your VIP," he nudges me as we walk to the fields for lunch.

"You guys are such nerds."

"Takes one to know one Julia."

"Yeah right... I'm going to band practice."

"So... It's once again just you and me."

"But can the world handle it?"

"NOOOO!" We yell at the same time and drop onto the grass.

"What the even hell, I swear if I didn't know you threw the sickest parties in the school I would beat you to a pulp," Harry sits down next to us in irritation.

"Well sooooorrrry, what put you in such a bad mood," Ricky says.

"Another date rejection..."

"Sorry Harry, you'll get her next time."

"It's alright..."

"Yeah sorry buddy," I hug him.

"Really it's okay... I got to hook up with that hot Chelsea chick at your party so that makes it a little better."

"Harry... Do you have to hook up with every single girl you meet?"

"Well... Rick does too."

"Not anymore..."

"What?"

"I'm gay Harry..."

"YOU'RE WHAT?!"

"Gay..."

"I'm out of here you disgusting freak!"

"Wait Harry!" I yell but he's already halfway across the lawns.

"Shoot I'm sorry Ricky..."

"It's okay..." He looks down at the lawn and pulls a clump of grass out from the ground, "I should have seen that coming... He makes homophobic comments all the time..."

"That doesn't make it okay."

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT FRED?!"

"I... Sorry I... I was just trying to help..." I shrink away from him a little.

"I'm... Sorry Freddie I didn't mean to yell... I'm just way stressed with school and now I'm losing friends and I just..."

"It's okay," I hug him briefly, "why don't I tutor you tomorrow after school?"

"Yeah that'd be great... Thanks Freddie."

"Sure, that's what friends are for and besides your house is cool as hell," he laughs at me.

"You don't care about that... You never have."

"You're right," I laugh... It's all about you... If only he knew that.

Vote for Freddie being a genius and making Ricky his vice president O.O Also vote to save the life of a tiny adorable baby puppy whose lost! Help him find a home by voting ;)

EVERYBODY NEEDS A FREDDIE A FINE FREDDIE THAT ALL PEOPLE NEED!!!!

Okay I apologize for the outbursts but I'm sick and I've been drinking sugar filled cool drinks all day and HYPER ME IS THE BEST ME!!! I'm sorry if long Authors Notes irritate you but I want to connect with the UNiVerSE!! Also... I LOVE YOU!! K bye!!!

- SAM OUT PEACE!!