15. Ricky goes to a tattoo parlour

"My hair is freaking purple!" I yell and bound around the room the next day.

"I know I dyed it myself you idiot!" Freddie laughs and tugs my hand, pulling me into the tattoo parlour we researched.

"You nervous?" I ask moving my head to lean on his shoulder.

"A little but I've seen someone getting a tattoo before so I know the procedure, besides this kind of tattoo isn't meant to hurt that much."

"You must be Frederick Caster, the tattoo artist will be here in a few minutes he's just finishing off someone else's tattoo. Take a seat," The women gestures to some seats on the side and grins when she sees our linked hands. Her arms are absolutely covered in tattoos, her blonde hair is done in a long fishtail braid and her fingers are filled of different rings, some that even sit in the middle of her fingers, and some rings along her ears. If you hadn't heard her talk and seen her smile she would probably seem very intimidating.

"You getting each other's names then lovebirds?" She beams at us.

"No, he's getting an arrow," I nod my head at Freddie and grin back at her as he looks at me suspiciously.

"Oh thank the heavens, everyone always thinks it's 'such a cute idea' but from what I've seen they're more of a jinx than anything else. Couple tattoos are alright though like small ones; half a heart each or crowns or the moon and the stars," she rants and I laugh at her irritation.

"Yeah I had a friend once who got his girlfriend's name tattooed on him... They broke up a week later and he had to get a massive cover-up."

"Whoa hey guys getting more nervous over here," Freddie blushes and looks at me with a hint of jealousy in his eyes. For heaven's sake who is he jealous of I'M GAY!

"Alright Frederick?" A cute guy, also covered in tats, peaks out from behind a little room as a half-naked girl skips out of the room and towards the girl behind the desk to pay. I throw the guy a confused look as we both move towards the room.

"Oh yeah," he says as we get in, "another tramp stamp. So original and sexy," he rolls his eyes to his sarcasm.

"What would you have done if I asked now for a tramp stamp?" Freddie laughs, now I'm feeling a little jealous.

"I knew you weren't, you booked an appointment and told me what you wanted so I could get some practice sketches done before hand."

"Pure luck," I grin and wink at Freddie as the guy pulls out some sketches.

"Yeah," the guy laughs, "I'm Jeff by the way."

"Hey Jeff I'm Ricky and this is Freddie," I grin and whisper to Freddie, "this is sooo cool."

"I know right," he whispers back, "These are great," she holds the papers up, "This one. It's perfect."

"Alrighty then take a seat," he grins at me but gestures to the chair for Freddie where he sits and holds his arm, inner forearm up, on an armrest type of thing.

"Okay let me just get set up then we can start."

I watch Freddie's features contort a little but he looks at me in the seat next to the chair instead of at his arm, "You okay babe?"

"Yeah," he crinkles his nose, "Just stings a little."

"Just squeeze my hand if you need to, like giving birth!" I almost yell and Jeff snorts but remains focused.

"Thanks Ricky just like giving birth," he rolls his eyes then cringes a little bit.

"Don't worry this is a pretty quick one... It'll just feel like a burning sensation soon," Jeff says comfortingly.

"Cool," Freddie grins at me and I give him a quick peck on the lips.

"That. Is. Awesome. Thank you Jeff!" Freddie grins as he checks the tattoo in the mirror.

"My pleasure, it came out great. Does your bae want anything?" He winks at me and I shrug.

"Maybe one day," I smile as he wraps Freddie's tattoo up and instructs him on how to take care of it.

"That looks amazing Jeff!" The girl from behind the counter gingerly lifts Freddie's arm up and around looking through the see through wrap.

"Thanks K," he kisses her cheek, "we off for lunch?"

"Yep," she grins as we all walk out of the shop.

"Do you mind coming back when it's healed a bit of a photo for my portfolio?" Jeff asks, a little shyly.

"Oh yeah sure," Freddie smiles.

"Oh and feel free to bring your fantastic boyfriend with you," he winks and walks off arm in arm with the girl.

"Looks like you have someone crushing on you," Freddie huffs and I surprise him by hugging him.

"Why would that matter? You're the only one I want Freddie," he blushes and kisses my forehead.

"You look good with purple hair," he grins.

"Thank you angel and you look good with a tattoo," I smirk and lean up to kiss him softly.

"So," he sits on the couch with me at my house, "when are we going to actually study?"

"TOMORROW!" I yell and half tackle him so that I'm on top of him. I kiss his neck, a little roughly, to finally give him a hickey. Revenge! Sexy af revenge! I nibble his skin a little and he mewls he MEWLS.

"You just mewled! Like a kitten!" I burst grinning like a maniac on drugs, the drug of happiness baby!

"I did not," he blushes and goes back to tiny mewls as I go back to his neck and trail the kisses down to his collar bone and then up to his jawline and then under his ear.

"Damnit Ricky," he puffs out heavily and I lean back to look at him. Beautiful. He pulls me back down into bliss.

A/N

Heeeeeeey guys so there's probably only one chapter left! NOOOOOOOO!!!! But honestly I just need to put this bit in here to know if you guys want a sex scene or not? I've been trying to write one for them but they are. Just. So. Fluffy. All they want to do is cuddle and kiss under the stars :'( If you want one I'll try for you guys or maybe write a sequel with one? It sounds weird but I just feel like they don't wanna frick frack yet ;D I'm actually dying XD Okay anyway leave a comment saying what you think! Byyyyyeee Bye xx