One

Bailey
It was game day for the Fremantle Dockers, they were playing Richmond. I sat in the crowd with my friend Amelia, who just happens to be the wife of Nat Fyfe. I was very excited for the game to start, due to never being at a game before.

I've just been so busy, and I've never had enough money to afford tickets. "Oh gosh, all my dreams will come true today," I told Amelia, who just turned around to face me.

"What they could." I smile, lightly blushing, she just chuckled and grabbed my hand, a girl around my age, sat in front of us and she was Jesse's girlfriend, she's, horrible, I don't like her, mainly because she got Jesse and I don't, but she also treats him poorly if you watch his interviews you can see a toxic relationship. I was about to say something, that's when the siren sounded, and the game started.

———

Unfortunately, we lost, but they still win in my books. "Amelia, I have to go, I'm sorry, I'll see you tomorrow!" I always made an excuse to leave before Amelia made me come down to the rooms.

I didn't want to meet Jesse, though I also did, but not here. I'd faint and I'd be forever embarrassed. I walked down the steps and made my way out of the stadium, and like I always do, when the game was over, win or lose.

So anyways I scroll through my phone picking out the most perfect picture of him. Even though that is hard because he is perfect in every single picture.

 Even though that is hard because he is perfect in every single picture

@bdaniels: Even though we lost, you are still my champ :)

❤️: 345
💬: 100

ameliafyfe: Aww, you're so in love with him, it's so adorable @bdaniels you need to come down to meet him.

micha: I wasn't like waiting for this at all, I think these are the only reason why I have Instagram.

bellasouth: Aww, so cute.

sophie56: This is so cute, how you do this.

olivias: I almost wish you and him were together. I mean you do speak his name in your sleep.

bdaniels: I do not!

ameliafyfe: You so do! I heard you the other day.

jennaalden: I do hear you too. But it is more like moaning his name, oh Jesse! Please.

morgandaniels: Yes you do bdaniels its really bad, like the last time I was over you wouldn't shut up and it was awkward.

bdaniels in reply to @morgandaniels: shut up, I do not. Okay maybe I might, but I'll never say. 

Jesse
Waiting for Danielle to hurry up, she was talking to Amelia, and I could tell she wasn't interested, I couldn't go anywhere, she was my ride, though now I kind of wish that I left with Darcy.

Leaning against the wall grabbing my phone out. I went through my notifications and saw that girl has once again posted a photo of me honestly, it kind of annoyed meat the beginning, then again I'm not really on social media much, these days.

I laughed at a comment that disclosed all her secrets out for my amusement. The fact that she moans my name when she sleeps, is not going to lie is kind of cute, reading these comments, we're very entertaining. While Amelia had Danielle's attention, I quickly sent her a direct message.

Direct Messages between Jesse & Bailey

@jessebhogan- I know your secrets, which are kind of cute. Bailey if you want to actually moan my name for real, send me a DM.