Fifteen

Bailey
I woke up, shivering! I can't believe it's nearly December and Perth is usually a lot warmer at this time of the year.

I turn to face Jesse, who laid on his stomach resting his head on his pillow with his arms underneath it.

I got out of bed carefully not to wake him, going to the closet and grabbing a jumper. "Oh god." I whisper as I put the jumper on, it was a dress on me, realising it's Jesse's.

I hear Jesse turn over, I turned my head checking to see if I woke him up but he was still sleeping. "God it cold." I continued, rubbing my arms. I considered defeat and walked into the bathroom, it's December and it's absolutely freezing, this was crazy.

I turned the shower on and stepped in instantly feeling the heat. "Thank heavens." I shivered as the cold breeze blew through the window and the heat from the water against my skin.

As I stood underneath the water, trying to make the least amount of noise as I could because I didn't want to wake Jesse. "Shh." I whispered as I dropped the washer.

———

I've been in here for a good five minutes far to scared to get out. It was just so warm in here and I wasn't even considering stepping out.

I started washing my hair and now that my brain isn't thinking about how cold I was. "Holy shit." I whispered as the realisation has just hit me. "I'm gonna be a mum." I let the conditioner rinse out my hair. We've only dated for six months, I'm still getting used to the idea of being around him, and being in such a high profiled life. I mean I was use of it well not really, I was somewhat in limelight because I was good friends with Nathan and him and Amelia would always be around but I wasn't the one they wanted to name news articles about, and thankfully they're not cottoning on with Jesse.

Not only that, but Jesse is so much better around kids then I am. I'm terrible with children, I should have been more careful with getting pregnant. I don't know if I'm ready!

All these thoughts were constantly playing on my mind. It's crazy how a simple thing like a shower can completely take over your thoughts.
I guess that's what people say when your alone with nothing but your thoughts.

———

I decided it was time to get out! I grabbed my towel and wrapped it tightly around me, closing the window in the bathroom as I did. "You can bye." I groaned at the sudden breeze from the window as I closed it.

I turned the light off and headed back to the bedroom, teeth chattering as I did. I quickly dried and got into my trackies, and through over Jesse's hoodie.

"Hey, what you are doing up?" I turned seeing a shirtless Jesse sitting up, rubbing his eyes.  "You okay?" he asked I nodded, walking over to the bed and climbing back in.

"I'm freezing." I told him, which didn't take long for him to lock me in his embrace. "I just had a shower." I added, looking at his perfect face.

"You're tense! What's up?" He asked, I didn't want to argue, he was barley functioning and so was it couldn't be more than three, three thirty at the latest.

"Can we talk about it in the morning?"  I told him, climbing into bed still a little bit wet.

He knew what I was thinking about! He knew me far too well. "Hey, I know! Maybe it's far too soon." I shook my head, it wasn't!

"Not for me, it just what if I'm not gonna be good." He shakes his head, taking my hand in his. "I can't handle kids, I can barely handle animals." I shook my head, we adopted a dog in attempts to help me get over my fear of animals but it's basically not working.

"Hey, don't worry! I'll be right besides you the entire time." Jesse assured me, pulling me in close. "It's all going to be alright, you're okay." He paused wrapping his arms around me. "Bailey, nothing is going to happen, we will be fine." Jesse whispers cuddling up with me, kissing my neck, then my lips.

"I love you Jess."

"I love you too darling." He whispers before I closed my eyes.

Jesse
I heard my alarm go off and the last thing I wanted to do was get out of bed. "Turn that beeping shit off please Jess." I turn seeing Bailey cover her head with a spare pillow. "Also can you do something about that bright light?" Bailey mumbles, I turn my alarm off.

"Is it really morning?" Bailey groaned as she removed the pillow from her face.

"Yeah it sure is babe." I groaned as I laid my head back on the pillow. "I don't have to leave for another few minutes." I smirk, looking over at Bailey.

"Seriously Jess? And you wonder why I got pregnant so quickly." Bailey stated, I thought about it for a second.

"Nah, it was those fan fictions I reckon." Bailey rolled her eyes at me. "Especially dig your roots, that was steamy." She chuckled laying her head on my shoulder. "You made me a little bit more interesting." I smiled giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"How are you feeling from last night?" I started. "I was going to bring it up eventually." I told as I saw the look on her face. "Tell me."

"I was worried about having children. I'm not sure if I'll be a good mum like I've mentioned but you sure made things better." I smiled, she was my world.

"Is there anything else you need clarification on before I head out?" Bailey shook her head. "Good because your going to be an amazing mum, but like I tell you every single morning when I look into your brown eyes." I paused leaning up on my forearms.

"I love you and whatever happens my love for you won't ever die."