Two

@jessebhogan has sent you a message

Accept or Deny

Accepted

@jessebhogan- I know your secrets, which are kind of cute. Bailey if you want to actually moan my name for real, send me a DM.

@bdaniels- I'm glad that you like my secrets, I may or may not moan, they're making that up. If I do, is that weird?

@jessebhogan- No it made me laugh. Now, actually curious about what else you do.

@bdaniels- I can't believe you messaged me.

@jessebhogan- I'm happy that I made your day, I think I should do this more often.

@bdaniels- Yes. I love seeing your name pop up every time you send me a message.

@jessebhogan- Ooh am I a crush of yours?

@bdaniels- Yes, you're my crush. Also, totally random but please don't search your name with fiction at the end of it. 

@bdaniels- I may have written a book or two about you.

@jessebhogan- You write fanfictions about me? 

@bdaniels- I have written a few about you. They're absolutely terrible though!

@jessebhogan- mhmm, yeah! Ooh do tell! I've got a long way back home, so I might start on them.

@bdaniels- Trust me you don't want to read them. I know how you hate being in the spotlight.

@jessebhogan- You do know a lot! Wow, don't worry. I hate the spotlight but we're just chatting, I'm just getting to know you.

(Seen at 2:34am)