Twenty

Bailey
Morgan and I sat on the couch while Jesse went out with his mates. It was nice to catch up with my brother I don't see him as much as I used to, he's living in Tennessee, and I live in Perth Australia.

"OMG WHAT CONGRATULATIONS MORGAN." I screamed when my brother told me about him winning the greatest new artist award. "I'm so proud of you brother." I smiled as I grabbed him a whiskey, I laughed as Whiskey glasses played on the tv.

"Well I wanted to tell you but every time I tired you would be doing your lovey dovey shit with Jesse and I didn't want to see that." I smiled at him, I heard my phone go off.

"Yeah sorry about that! Jesse has this thing for me and the what the fuck?" I asked as I looked at my phone. "What the fuck?" I ask showing my brother.

@aflphotographers: @jessebhogan has been spotted with his ex girlfriend Danielle getting ready for something special

❤️: 56,788
💬: 24,59

@username: what the fuck Jesse! 💔

@username: Desie yes! My favourite couple is back.

@olivia.2k: WHATTTT?????

@usernmae: Jesse, you idiot.

@username: OH MY GOSH JESSE YOU F**KING IDIOT

"Danielle did this." I pulled my phone back. "What a bitch!"

"Who's Danielle?"  Morgan asked.

"Jesse's ex girlfriend." I paused running my hands closed my face. "Im too pregnant for this! The country will know that Jesse is apparently cheating on me." Morgan groaned and I did the same.

"Fucks sake." I complained as I grabbed a random picture of me and Jesse and post it.

@bdaniels: @aflphotographers Jesse is fine where he is thanks

❤️: 12,345
💬: 2,333

@username: Thank god

@ameliafye: Fuck that account, they did the same with me and Nathan. Aww I love this photo that was such a good weekend.

@jessebhogan: I'm not going anywhere @aflphotgraphers

@bdaniels: in reply to @jessebhogan we are fine as punch

@morgandaniels: I can't believe people actually believed the rumours that's just sick.