Twelve

Bailey
Jesse and I haven't left one another for almost three months. We've basically moved in together, I'm constantly at his or he's constantly at mine, the season is getting close to an end. I've known him personally for nearly an entire footy season and there is still so much I wanna know.

I haven't stopped smiling every time I see Jesse I can't help but smile. "Are you sure Bailey?" I shook my head in response to Jesse's comment.

"It's fine, shut up about it." I begged as I handed him a coke as we started eating.

———

Jesse and I haven't slept together yet, but we've been cuddling and flirting with one another, a lot! 

We were eating and watching the footy the season was getting close to finishing it was the last round and it was intense, so intense in fact that we both couldn't eat as we watched the game. 

Carlton and Giants we both playing good footy lately and I couldn't help but watch them. We both on the edge of our seats, hands over our mouths. We knew that Carlton had it when they kicked another goal in the last thirty seconds but it was turned over Giants got a fifty for abuse and if giants get this they've won by a point.

I wanted Giants to win because you know they're a new club and you know they need to boost their confidence a bit. Callan Ward kicked it and the room was silent the only thing you could hear was the sound of the commentators getting ever so passionate as the ball sliced through the middle. "YESS!" I cheered making Jesse jump at the sudden burst of excitement.

"There's a big sound from the west of the town." I sung the first line of the theme song, as it was the only line I knew and clapped along, I suddenly reminded that I went for Fremantle and sat down.

I turned to look at Jesse who was just as surprised as I was. I leaned back into the couch with my hands on my face. I looked at the clock and I laid my head on his shoulder and he pressed his lips against my forehead.

"I can't believe they hung on like that." I whispered as I changed the channel back to Family Guy.

"Yeah, they did that to us a few weeks back." I nodded as I remembered they did, I hated it then but now it's alright because it's Carlton and not my boys. "But I'm glad they won." He smiled as he looked down at our hands intertwined Jesse tilted my chin up so I was facing his icy blue eyes.

We just looked into each other's eyes. "Bailey?" Jesse looked around the room avoiding meeting my eyes. "I" I waited for him to say something, but he didn't, I got up and walked towards the kitchen and put the kettle on. "Don't be like that Bailey." I was generally confused; I wasn't angry at him.

"Jesse, I'm not angry at you," I told him walking out of the kitchen and towards him.  I leaned over and pulled his head back. "I just wanted to have a coffee, I'm running low on energy, thanks to the Giants." I chuckled.

"Well, I wanted to tell you that I love you." I almost stopped breathing; I can't believe he just said that, I walked around sitting next to him. "Bailey, I love you." He continued and I couldn't bring a smile off my face. I ran over to him and jumped on him.

"Finally! You know how long I've wanted to hear that." I whispered against his lips; he pressed his lips against my very own.

Jesse
I lifted Bailey, so she was sitting on my lap, I sucked on the top of her breast, grabbed a chunk of Bailey's hair, pulling it backwards, making her head go backwards, giving me full access to her neck and kissing along her neck and back to her lips.

Bailey ran her small hands down my clothed abdomen; her hands went underneath pulling my shirt over my head before throwing it to the ground.

Leaning and nibbled on my earlobe, which turned me on as she took my pants off with her hands and grabbed my dick.