Twenty One

Jesse
Today was our wedding day! It was finally here. "How's grace?" Angus asked as I told him about the scare we had.

"Turned out to be just wind!" I assured him as he helped me tie my tie. "Im twenty six and I still can't tie my own tie." I chuckle as I turn and see my mother and older siblings.

"Are you ready Jesse?" My mother asked, as my brother and sister smiled. 
I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, I had everything I wanted in this world, a wife, and a baby girl on the way.

I never thought I'd get married, not with Danielle anyways and it seemed like we were going to be meeting at the alter as strangers, but I'll be waiting for Bailey to walk down the aisle, I couldn't stop smiling, knowing that I'll have forever to spend with her. 

"Yes!" I smiled as we walked out of the room that we were in. I haven't seen Bailey in two days, and I miss her like crazy. I can't wait to see what she looks like when she walks down the aisle.

I walked out in front of Angus and saw my grooms' men. I had Finn, Jack, James, Nathan, Angus, Morgan, Dustin, Reilly, Andy, and Caleb as my groomsmen Morgan was walking Bailey down the aisle.

So, he had two jobs, which made him busy, but he was happy that Bailey was marrying someone special.I thanked all my groomsmen, while me and Angus walked towards the aisle, and the others paired up with Bailey's bridesmaids.

I reached the end of the aisle, and I was nervous, I kept fiddling with my jacket, I've never been this nervous in my life, I think it's the fear of being left at the altar.

I shook my head of the thought knowing that Bailey wouldn't do that to me, she loves me, and she'd be just as nervous as I am.

"You'll be alright Jesse." I nervously smiled at Angus's comment. "She'll be walking down that aisle, she loves you and she won't leave you at the altar."

Bailey
Amelia who was my maid of honour did my make up while Lucy and Gracie attended to my dress. My bridesmaids were Sophie, Indiana, Olivia, Brianna, Jenna, Meghan, Ruby, and Abby. Morgan my brother was going to walk me down the aisle and I couldn't breathe, I was so nervous, marrying someone is a lot scarier than it had seemed. 

"I'm so nervous, I can't even breathe." I confirmed everyone's suspicions. "What if it doesn't last?" I continued, looking at Brianna who did my hair. "What if I'm not good enough for him?" I continued, I was so nervous, I always wrote about me and Jesse getting married, but since this day is happening I don't know what the ending will be like.

"Jesse loves you." Indiana spoke and I was about to say something before she continued. "Haven't you seen the man you're marrying?" Indiana asked, pausing what she was doing. "If he didn't think that you were enough for him, he wouldn't be marrying you, he loves you."

"I have the man that I've always wanted, he's going to be my husband, and I'm carrying his child, I always wrote about these moments and I knew the ending, but now I don't know what's going to happen." I looked down at my engagement ring.  "It scares me knowing that he might realise he never loved me and leave us both."

"Bailey this is not a fanfiction, you're really marrying Jesse Hogan." Amelia added into the conversation. "If you're doubting yourself, then you doubt the love that he has for you." She added, and the other nodded in agreement.

After a few more minutes I was ready to walk down the aisle, my stomach huge and I smiled placing my hand on my stomach.

Amelia handed me my flowers and got into her positions along with everyone else. I wish that my parents were here, to see this, but that wasn't happening. Morgan and Meghan were the only family that I had here, that's all I needed, Morgan came up to me and looked gobsmacked at my appearance. "Bailey, you look beautiful." He looked me up and down and kissed my cheek, linking our arms.  "You look amazing baby sis." I smiled pulling him in for a side hug.