Nine

@D

@D.rosie: Baby Hogan December 2019

Likes: 23,345

Comments: 12,345

@clairearmais: Oh my gosh congratulations. I can't wait to meet the beautiful girl.

@louises12: Congratulations 💕

@dawsy12: congratulations girl, I'm so happy for you and Jesse on this next chapter in your lives. I can't wait to meet the sweet little angel

@indiana I thought you and Jesse broke up?

@D.rosie inrepy to @indiana: no, they are just stupid rumours.

@Soulz: FAKE NEWS! FAKE PHOTO! BULLSHIT!!!

Direct Messages between Soulz and Danielle Rosie

@Soulz: Jesse isn't with you why are you saying that you're pregnant. Come on the guy left you, why are you still trying to ruin him?

@D.rosie Um, who the fuck are you? This isn't nothing that would ever concern you.

@Soulz: You're messing with Jesse which means you're going to be messing with me. So, anser my question, you're not pregnant and so which means you're telling the world fake news. Fuck you, take it down now.

Messages between Bailey and Jesse
@bdaniels- You stupid, bastard. You're a son of a bitch you know that. You fucking played with my emotions again. Fuck you, I can't believe I thought yesterday was real.

@jessebhogan- Bailey, baby! What on earth are you talking about?

@bdaniels- *sent photo*
Jesse, YOU GOT HER PREGNANT! You lied to me, you told me. You broke up with her, I totally felt for it. I honestly thought you were different. You're exactly like everyone else.

@jessebhogan: Bailey, I did break up with her. Yes, I did. I have no idea how what you're talking about. Bailey, Danielle isn't pregnant. I can't remember the last time we had sex before I broke up with her. I promise, she's lying. Amelia was there, she'd tell you.

@bdaniels- DON'T YOU DARE BRING HER INTO THIS. AMELIA WOULD NEVER LIE TO ME.

@jessebhogan- Bailey, she's lying Amelia was there when I broke it up with her and she wasn't that pregnant.

@bdaniels- I loved you.

{Do you wish to block jessebhogan?}
Yes

messages between Jesse and Danielle

@jessebhogan- TAKE THAT DOWN NOW!

@d.rosie- Well hello to you too.

@jessebhogan- I should have broken up with you ages ago. You're fucken crazy!

(Do you wish to block d.rosie? Yes or no)

YES