Twenty Two

Bailey
I felt something running down my leg and I looked down and saw that my waters had broken. "Jesse." I held onto his jacket, and he turned and saw me. "Jesse it's happening." I told him and he picked me up in his arms. 

"Oh god Jesse." I groaned in pain and held onto Jesse's jacket. "Get me to the hospital Jesse before I kill you." I held my stomach, I hated this pain, he rushed me out of the reception and into the car.

"What happened?" I hear Morgan ask as he rushed towards us. I just told him to get in, he did as he was told he jumped into the front seat and Jesse got into the back with me holding my hand

"Fuck, we are never having sex again Jesse." I once again groaned in pain, he just held my hand and I squeezed it. "Fucking hurry up Morgan." I shouted and he put his foot on the pedal.

Another sharp pain pushed through my stomach, and I squeezed Jesse's hand. "Don't leave me Jesse." He shook his head, and I threw my veil on the floor, squeezing his hand. I leaned my head back and breathed in and our very hard.

"Oh god!" I groaned, screaming out Jesse's name, then blaming him that I'm going through this amount of pain. "God I hate you Jesse!!" I groaned as another contraction came.

"MORGAN DRIVE FASTER." I shouted as Morgan drove through many stoplights.

"OH, FOR GOD SAKES." I screamed and Morgan reached the hospital and both Jesse and Morgan helped me out of the car.  "I'm scared, Jesse." I told him as he got me into the car. "I'm so scared." He grabbed my hand and rushed inside.

"Your gonna do great." He smiled kissing my forehead. I screamed in pain again, as we got inside the hospital.

Jesse
Once we got inside we reached the birthing suite and Bailey was laying on the bed, being checked for how many metres she's dilated. Morgan was sent out and I stayed besides her holding her hand.

"I'm right here baby, I'm not going anywhere."  That when she gave me the angriest look. "Alright I'm sorry but you'll be fine."

"Oh, you have no idea, how much I wanna hurt you for this." Bailey shouted as she slapped me.

"Oh baby, I never wanted this pain for you. I wanted to have kids, but I never want any form of pain conflicted on you." I told her as I grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry, you'll be fine, you just got to push." I told her, she glared at me, and I gulped, I was nervous about this.

"Alright in few minutes, you'll have to start pushing." The nurse said as she left to get another nurse. Both Bailey and I looked at each other she gave me a glare and I just smiled.

"I hate you for this." Lucy groaned, leaving her head back. "For god's sake, I hate you so much." I couldn't help but laugh at that, we just said our vows and this, not going to lie it was quite funny.

"Yeah I love you too." I smile kissing her cheek. After a bit the nurse returned, and Bailey squeezed my hand so hard that it was going purple.

She turned to me and spoke. "You're not leaving are you?" She asked, I leaned down and kiss her lips. I shook my head in no and gave her a kiss.

"Never, would I leave you ever." The nurse leaned down, and Lucy started pushing.

"Alright I'm going to have to get you to start pushing." Lucy started and each time my hand would get more and more tighter, but I didn't care what so ever.

"Just keep pushing come on you can do it baby." I kissed her forehead, she screamed in pain, and each screamed she screamed my heart broke.

"Oh, I nearly see the head, come on." All, you could hear was the nurse, talking about the baby, Bailey screaming, my supportive words and groaned from having no feeling in my hand. "On the next contraction I want you push, now pant just keep panting." The nurse added, I held her hand and my face, I've been slapped a few times.