Fourteen

Danielle
Okay, so it's been a hellish six months. I lost a guy that I really loved and maybe we weren't good together as a couple. However, I think he's still a great guy and I lost him because I was toxic I know that now! I shouldn't have done things that I did, I guess I let the fact I was dating an AFL player.

I still follow him on my private account. I've noticed that he's now with Bailey and they look so sweet, they've adopted a dog together named Loki he's so cute. I guess I'm still healing I mean I've spent years with him and I've moved states to be with him that has to count for something.

"Jesse?" Brad my brother asked as he walked into my room. "How are you? Why are you still following him?" He ask as he noticed my reflection from my phone in my glasses.

"No, I'm not!" He knew me far too well. "Okay maybe I am, look I still care about him, I mean I moved to Fremantle for him." He groaned and left me, heading towards mum and I just sat on the couch.

I moved back to Melbourne moved back in with my mum and younger brother. My mum thought Jesse and I would make it, we both thought he was the one. "Hey baby girl." I cuddled up with my mum, as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Hey, he's not worth it!" I nodded and I sound like a broken record. "I know you loved him but he's not coming back and you need to move on because he has."She demands and I hated that she was right.

Jesse
"Finally, I mean you basically lived with me before I actually asked you to live in with me." I smile as I leaned against the wall watching her unboxing a box.

"Yeah well you are my boyfriend." I smirked, as she started placing plates and cups in the kitchen cupboard. "And you kinda live alone, while I was basically living with my best friend so we couldn't do things at mine." She winks as she turns around looking at me. "You know fully well what I'm talking about." She chuckles as she noticed my expression.

"I have no idea what you're on about love." She chuckles, I walk over to her wrapping my arms around her. "But why don't you show me what your on about?" I smirk, leaning on the o give her a kiss. She pulls back and places a hand on my chest. "Bailey don't do that!"

"Actually, we might have to pause on that for a while Jesse, well until I get the okay from the doctor." I looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about? Are you alright?" I asked, she turns around and hands me a box. "Bailey what's going on?"

"Well if you'd shut up and open the box you'll know." She hands me the box and I take it from her. "Now before you open it, you have to remember that we did this a lot."

"Okay!" I chuckled, as I walked over to the bench and opened it. My eyes widen when I saw a Fremantle guernsey, a pregnancy test and a photo of the baby.
"Bailey are you?" I placed the box on the bench, turning around looking at her.

"I'm pregnant Jess." I picked her up spinning her around. "Okay, I'm guessing you're happy." I nodded, placing her back on the ground, my hands on either side of her face.

"I'm about twelve weeks." Bailey smiles, I had a tear fall down my cheek. "Aww Jess." Bailey wipes the tear from my cheek.

"I love you so much Bailey." I smile, as she chuckled. "I'm so in love with you." I leaned down and kissed her lips. I picked up and she wrapped her legs around me, I carried her over to the kitchen bench besides the window, placing her down.

"Jess, wait." She pulls back. "I want to wait until I get the ok from the doctor."

"I can take you down to the club." I begged, she giggles running her hands through my hair. "No I'm serious."