Six

Bailey
"I know you're in a relationship! Alright, I do." She pauses. "The way she treats you and considering how toxic your relationship is."  I paused getting up and stood in front of the window looking down at the Melbourne traffic. "So why don't you want me?" I asked, trying to not make a sound, as I felt a tear fall. He didn't say anything, I turned to face him, he read the look on my face.

Jesse moved in front of the door, blocking my exit. He just grabbed my arm holding me in place.  "Where are you going?" Jesse asked as he wiped away the tear. "I fucking want you! I've not wanted anything or anyone more than I do now." I look at his expression. "I don't want your first time to be like this." He places his hands on either side of my face. "Trust me! I want to do things that you have no idea about." He paused before continuing. "You have idea how hard it was for me to stop, you've got ahold of me, fuck Bailey I'm desperate for you." Jesse admits, my mouth opens wide by his words.

"You've always had a hold over me." I paused. "You're desperate?" I asked, he nods kissing my forehead. "Jesse; you're not helping me." I express, god he's good. "You're more than a forward! You've always been the one." I placed my hand on his cheek, he leaned into it. "You have to stop using words like desperate, spell and how much you want me." I demanded, I wrap my arms around his neck, as he had his hand on my lower back.

"Let's make a deal, I don't say things like desperate, spell and how badly I want to be with you." He paused. "If you try not to look at me the way you are now because that's what triggers those words." I smiled as he returned it, he leaned down and gave me a kiss.

"I think we've got a challenge here." I whispered against his lips. "But you got yourself a deal!" He smiled throughout the kiss, before pulling away resting his forehead against mine.

"I can't believe I was gonna leave." He places his hand on my face and I leaned into it.

"Yeah, I would have ran after you." I smiled, leaning up to kiss him, he picked up me, and carefully laid me down.

—-
Before Jesse had training, he took me around Melbourne, showing all the best places. As he spoke about the places I would just not listen, but just to his voice, he had such a deep and malt voice that it was always making be melt or become weakened. None of us stated it as a date, but it sure left like one.