Three

Messages between Jesse and Bailey

@bdaniels- sent a link

@bdaniels- Forever dead, 1681 and Dig Your Roots. I've also sent you the links to them if you wanted to read them.

@jessebhogan- Oh yeah, thanks love tell me what are they about?

@bdaniels- Forever dead! It's about a girl named Evie who falls in love with a young boy the enemy.  The young boy is named Jesse, (sorry about that). Their love is forbidden, he's from the underworld while she from the world of the living.

@jessebhogan- Well! I see why that it's the popular one.

@bdanielsOh, that one is 1681, that's kind of like two fanfictions in one it's a musketeer remake kinda thing.

@jessebhogan- Are you a fan girl?

@bdaniels- You have no idea Jesse! I'm the kinda girl that falls in love with fictional characters.

@jessebhogan- Anyways Dig Your Roots? I think that is cute. What are you into?

@bdaniels- That is like a time travelling! I kinda took inspiration from my favourite tv show Outlander. The story is set in the past in the year 619 BC. So a modern day woman goes back in time to save her ancestor. However, she doesn't know that this is what she was born to do, she doesn't realise that it is much more than saving her ancestor.

@bdaniels- I'm into a lot of things! The most common thing that people know about me is AFL, LOTR/The Hobbit, shopping (that's more like a job).

@jessebhogan- I saw on your Insta, your highlight is filled with LOTR.

@jessebhogan- Oh what an imagination you have. I love that, I'm going to read them when I get home from training.

@bdaniels- Eek, good luck! I'm nervous.

@jessebhogan- Don't be, I'm sure I'll be a gentleman.

@bdaniels- You're always represented in the stories as a gentleman.