Four

Messages between Jesse and Bailey

@bdaniels- Are you '@youknowitsme' because I saw a vote.

@jessebhogan- Yes! I've been reading it for ages now, there are so many on here.

@jessebhogan- Dig your Roots is really good. When is the next book? You can't leave it on a cliffhanger.

@bdaniels- Jesse you've just finished a chapter there is about 120 chapters in the first book. You scroll down or across depends on your setting.

@jessebhogan- ohhh! It took us all a while to figure that out.

@jessebhogan- Well I wasn't expecting that! Couldn't have warned me about that.

(Read at 11:30 am)

@jessebhogan- Bailey??? Why didn't you tell me about the death. I thought we were friends. Why did you kill me off?

@bdaniels- Wait for it Jesse! I promise if you keep reading you'll be surprised.

@jessebhogan- I'm not sure if I want to. You killed me off, you made someone murder me. Why would you do that?

@bdaniels- If you trust me continue reading after the chapter 117.

@jessebhogan- Yeah, I do trust you! However, you've hurt me. Alright I'll keep reading.

@bdaniels- Im kinda dredging for you to read that chapter though.

@jessebhogan- why is it a sex scene?Wait is it?

@bdaniels- It's not that bad! However it's not great either. I've not had sex to know how to write it, so yeah!

@jessebhogan-  Bailey are you a virgin?

{Read @ 12:30pm}

Jesse
After reading that message about what Bailey had said, I had mixed emotions. We've only started talking and she has told me this? I mean, I've not known her long enough. However, I had my suspicions from the previous messages and the previous chapters of her book, you know before she killed me off.

My head was all over the place, I needed to stop talking to Bailey for a while, but whenever she messages me, I'm always messaging within seconds.

Look don't get me wrong; I think it's cute that she is comfortable to tell me that. However, it's just something you don't say.

Bailey is a beautiful woman, but I'm just a crush, I got get tossed aside like yesterday's garbage when she's no longer obsessed with me, or when she meets someone out in the real world.

Amelia is good friends with Bailey! She told me they've been friends for a while and she knows everything about her. I might talk to her.

As if on cue I saw Amelia and Danielle walk inside. I got up to ask Amelia about Bailey, but Danielle thought I was up to take her bags as she handed me the bags and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, baby." She smiles as she gave me a kiss on the lips, I pulled away and she smiled walking away leaving me and Amelia standing in the lounge room.