Chapter. 16 Oh my life

Hey guys......

Here we go......

************************************†******************

Sakura's POV

I was cold and distant. Now I realized that how could I have been in love with Sasuke-kun!? Oh my gosh I have to stop saying that. I'm a ninja, I have to act like it. When I......walked off, I was in a field and I felt calm and collected. Until.......they had to come along.

"Oh Sakura-chan! Right on time. Were going to do some training. Let's go onto it!", I stared at Kakashi-'sensei' and crossed my arms and looked away. Kakashi-sensei sighed and told the boys to come over. Sasuke-kun- Oh my life!!!!!

"Hey Sakura-chan...." I nodded at Naruto and turned away. Sasuke (yes!) Stare was all I felt as I turned my head. Just because I used to fangirl over him, doesn't mean I don't study. To be honest, I admired Cherry. How she could be herself, doesnt think of herself. I always wondered, how can I be responsible when obviously she is. Why was I born first? Why was I so stupid. It all had to do was when I woke up that morning and I'm thankful for that.

"Now, to begin with you guys-

___***___

Cherry's POV

I brought my hand to my head and groaned unlady like. I didn't get up and I didn't open my eyes. I felt comfortable where I was and i didn't want to get up. I left my hand on my head and I didn't care.

I didn't care about anything at that moment.

"Oi Haku! She's awake! Come and take care of it", a cold heartless voice called to that Haku person. "Thank you for telling me Zabuza-sama" was the responds.

I felt a soft hand lifted my own and started to gently make me get up. I slowly opened my eyes and was given the sight of a boy with a mask. He did have waist long hair and it made himself look elegant. I had to give him that.

"What..do you..want with me..." My voice was rasped and it felt like it was surfacing with mental. I swallowed a lump, but it also caused me pain. I winced as I felt pain on my side but the boy called 'Haku' told me its okay. I narrowed my eyes slightly, doubting it. I felt the fear bubble in my guts again and I gritted my teeth. Haku was gone and I saw Zabuza on his futon beside me. I stared at him in wonder and so I felt scared.

I looked around and saw a wooden pole. I grabbed it and slowly, I made my way up. Still cautious of Zabuza waking up, I creeper my way limping to the sliding door and I made it out. I leaned against it and sighed in relief but I still had more obstacles to go. I walked down the hall and I got curious at how big this was. But only two people live here.....unless!?

*flashback*

The water moved around as the boat moved through the water. The only sound that in the air was the water splashing.

"Wow its so foggy...", Sakura lowly commented through the fog

-------

"It looks like i have to tell you the truth- wait i want to tell you the truth." Tazuna said.

--------

"His name is Gato, he is-

"Gato! This only means its him who tried to kill Tazuna.......how am I going to get out of here?"

"Keep thinking because you won't have a way to get out"

**********************************

Oooo wonder who that was Ne?

CLIFFHANGER!

Did I spell that right? Lol see you at the other chappy and if u want, I wrote a new book called

"You will always be my baby *Naruto fanfic*"

Thanks for reading love u guys!

Shannaro!!!!!!