Chapter. 14 Nightmare

He kept tickling her and it started to get more ruff. His face was changing and soon it evaporated into blood.

His blood splashed every itch of her body. Her eyes widened in disgust and soon she felt her stomach rise to her stomach. Her whole world turned dark red and she was lying on the cold ground beneath.

Vines swooshed to her and she screamed ad the thorns pierced her skin. The pain made her shriek and struggle. Wriggling here to there, trying to rip the vines apart.

The vines soon disappeared. A new group of shadows of people who she cares about took hold of her and screamed at her face of things that would make her cry.

"Worthless, piece of trash"

"You are a whore! Not my sister"

"Your weak and useless, you will only bring me down"

"Who would want to love a weakling like you?"

Cherry screamed stop but soon more shadows roared at her. Dominating her, making her hear the ugly truth.

Cherry wailed and sunk down in terrain of the place. Her blood leaked. Soon the terrain ate her.

She began falling to her death pit. Her eyes sagged and soon darkness devoured her. The sound that lasted to her ears was the sound of her body. Being bore through her chest....

Soon it was changed. She was standing. Her arms spread wide open. She saw her sensei with this type of electricity in his hands. She furrowed her eyebrows but it was too late to figure it out. Her sensei's hand went through her chest. The only words that came out of her mouth was,

"Ka-kakashi..."

.........

Zabuza POV

This girl has been sleeping for ages. Haku said that she would be awake. The girl must be dreaming about boys. Typical...

"Zabuza-sama, has she made any movements sense the last hour?". Haku asked. I was about to answer but was stopped by the girl rapidly getting up. Tears flowing down her cheeks. She grabbed her chest and breathed heavily, like something stabbed her. I didn't do anything and just watch her cry. Haku heard her crying so he went right by her side.

"Shh...its alright. It was just a dream. It isn't real..." He tried soothing her but it wasn't working. I looked deep into her eyes and saw that she was gone. She wasn't with us. She's still sleeping.

"Haku, she's still sleeping." I said. I layed down on my futon and fell asleep. But I knew, deep down in my heart (well, if I have one) I felt concerned but I pushed it away.

Haku POV

Zabuza...

Cherry was still breath heavily. So I had no choice but to take her out. Her hit her pressure point to make her numb. She fell down and her head hit her pillow. Her breathing went back to normal but her hand was still on her chest. Tightening and untightening.

What is she dreaming about?...

................

Sakura POV

My sister is kidnapped and here I am resting in this room. I should be searching for but no! I have to listen to sensei. My sister must be in danger. Being tortured.

Just wait for me imouto. I will always find you...

****************************

Thanks guys for reading

Next chapter: Training for who we love.