Chapter. 9 Naruto's P.O.V

She was so scary! She nearly killed that Guy! She is like a angry monster! Never making her angry....

"Never touch my baby again...", her voice had a darker tone. Her voice sounding like a goddess. I could feel drool coming down my mouth but I wiped it away. Sakura-chan was getting worried of her when I saw her. She put her hand on her chest. Kakashi-sensei was shivering at the sight but I could see in his eyes, I mean eye that it held confusion. I wondered why.

"Cherry! Stop right now!", Sensei stated. She didn't listen. Her foot looked like it was about to crush the hell out of him. Her hair flying in places. Her hood was down and it was black, actually her body and clothes were all black. It looked pretty hot- NARUTO pull yourself together.

Cherry didn't even look at us. She kept looking at that unconscious Guy with her white eyes. I wanted to calm her but I knew it would go bad.

"Cherry! Come on, snap out of it!", I yelled. She didn't even bulge. She kept ignoring us.

"CHERRY!", Teme yelled. She still didn't move at all. This kept on worrying us, we were having second thoughts but I kept hoping. For her to come back to us.

"Cherry.... come on.... please", Sakura said. She was about to cry, for her sister. I found that really touching. Cherry stopped. Her hair went back to normal, her body and clothes back to colour. She put her foot down and turned around. It looked like she was tired and could not stay much longer. She looked at Sakura and smiled.

"Gomene... onee-chan...", Cherry fell to the floor and slept. Sakura ran to her and lifted her bridal style. She kept her bangs covering her face as she stood there. Well... I kind of doubted her of her strength so yeah...hey give me a break I didn't know! We kept walking and Sakura kept holding her. Mono was sleeping on cherry so we went off. I glanced at Sakura and saw her looking at cherry's face. Her face held pain but soon vanished as Sakura tighten her hold.

"Sa..ku..ra....",  Cherry mumbled in her sleep. Sakura smiled and looked straight forward. She kept going untill I could feel something in my gut. I took my kunai and threw it by that bush next to me.

"There! No there! Here", I yelled while I got hit on the head by Sakura. She let sensei hold cherry so she could give her a piece of her mind to me.

"NARUTO! DONT KILL THE DAMN BUNNIE!", she yelled to my face. I looked down and purple lines were on top of my forehead. Depression was the only thing in my mind. I hugged the bunny and said sorry. Until our sensei said duck. I dropped to the ground and saw a huge sword. Kamikaze why!