Chapter. 17 Love so life

Here the chapter guys weird......

____________________________________________________________________________________

I went into a defense position. My eyes wandered at the figure in front of me as the darkness was shadowing him. The figure slowly walked forward and it was just that Haku guy. I sighed in relief but still had my guard up.

"Gomene, I thought you were some murderer or something..." I mumbled to him. I scratched behind my head, giving him a small smile. He had a calm era so I didn't really have anything against him.

"Murderer? I suggest being a assassin for other some sort......", The masked boy mumbled suspiciously. I tilted my head and shrugged. The only thing on my mind was to get back to onee-chan and Mono. I sighed to myself and stared at the masked boy, he sounds kinda feminine but 16 or 15 is the right perspective of his age. I put my hand on his mask cheek thing and whispered.

"Wanna go on an adventure?", I giggled like a little kid. Might as well play the dumb game.....

The masked boy had a obvious question mark above his head. A small smile came to my face and took hold of his hand.

"Wow! Your hand is so cold and so soft!", I was in awe when I stared at his hand in my hand. I dragged him with me and for some reason, he felt really tense. I smiled at him over my shoulder as we strode along the hall ways of this big house. Until we stopped at the kitchen. My stomach grumbled and I covered it in embarrassment. I sheepishly smiled at the masked boy and he just stared.

"Your a very......"

"Awesome? I know right... Its what everybody say.....",

I posed with my hand on my chin, looking very classy, or in my point.

"Strange"

"Huh?....."

"Your strange.....aren't you scared of me? I told you I kill people but still....your here right beside me.....why?", He said it like whisper....mostly implying it to himself.

"Yeah I'm scared of you, but....you took care of me and I should at least show a bit of respect. " I said throughly. I gave him a soft a grin before I made my sandwich. I made a ham and cheese sandwich, and I was kinda surprised that they even had a CLEAN KITCHEN with CLEAN FOOD. I cut my sandwich to two pieces and offered to the mask boy. He shook his head.

"Well suit yourself then", I said, and munched happily on my sandwich. Once I finished my sandwich, I took his hand in my own and started looking everywhere i went. I went in a random direction for some reason and I just went with the flow really *wink*.

"Where are we going?", Haku asked. I glanced behind my shoulder and shrugged like what a dumb kid would do. But secretly, scanning around my surroundings, so I know the place. Remembering every detail.

"I don't know, it's our adventure isn't? We should explore!", I exclaimed, I stumbled upon a room full of weaponry and my imagination ran wild.

I saw one glint that caught my eye and saw that it was in a glass box. It was shaped as a axe, hard mental carved in swirls in a traditional painting. It was coloured a dark purple, like the venom, spitting out of a snakes mouth from it's fangs. My hands played upon the glass box with my face pressed against it.

"It looks beautiful.............",

But one I noticed that randomly came to my head. That doesn't relate to the topic or the situation I was in. Mikuto hasn't been taking to me. And he has been quiet. But I know he wouldn't want me to think about this and he would want me to visualize my surroundings and where I am at.

"Go and take a look",

I flinched at the sudden answer and looked at Haku. He nodded his head in permission and I hesitated to open the glass box. I felt the excitement in me bubble in me and turned into multiple others.

"Wah! This is so pretty! Look at how it is carved around it's blade!", I said with sparkles, glinting in my eyes.

"Like yourself......."

"Huh?", I turned around and saw that Haku was looking somewhere else. Minding his own business. I covered my mouth, blocking the sounds of my fits of giggles and turned back to the axe.

"Well.....thank you......you look pretty too." I whispered for him to hear.

***********

Hope you like it! I felt good writing this and yeah I know this is late BUT I did do two for a apology to you guys.