Chapter. 19 This ends now Pt.1

Finally! I just hate writing this part. Just want to bring drama in the next scene. Hope you like the chapter. Be a good person and vote or be a rebel and vote anyway with a comment! Ohhh your getting bad now. Now hurry up and read . Because I want to watch my Dora. Let's see if the egg knows where swiper the fox is now cause she is really blind and needs support.

Ciao

*************************

Cherry's POV

I looked upon Haku and blushed in embarrassment. I continued to stare at the Axe upon my hand and sighed. I shouldn't be wasting my time here. "Hey...I feel a bit tired from all the walking we did. Could we go back?". I asked before I put back the Axe in the case.

" ...Sure"

We walked back and was suprized to see men pilling up in the room I slept in. Haku ran through with me trailing behind, pushing the men out of the way.

"What is the meaning of this!?". Haku yelled. Not knowing that he stopped caused me to bump into his back. He didnt even bulge a mussle. I tried to tippy toe and look over his shoulder since my height wasn't helping.

"The meaning of this you say? Its because of how stupid you two are! Why did you even bring this...this brat of a girl here! Did you not even think of the consequences that will occur in this situation? Bringing a weak girl here would just slow down the work we just aimed for."

The man who said that was him, Gato. From what I've heard, he sells drugs and ships illegal items to people to get money. I saw him look at me with disgust and hatred but then it changed to when he realized something. "I know who you are....your part of that scrawny little genin team, protecting that asshole Tazuna. I should just kill you for all I care."

I flinched at his murderous tone. Soon I felt pain surge to my head as I felt him pull my hair. I didn't even see him walk towards me. I gasped as he dropped me to the ground, hard. He swung his foot to my stomach and I screamed. He pulled my hair and made me face him. Tears started to fall and I whimpered as he took hold of my neck.

I started chocking and I couldn't breath.

"L-let....go o-of...me!!!"

He looked at me straight in the eye and I felt scared and weak.

"You should just die..."

That's when everything went black.

********************** (*FEW DAYS LATER*)*******************

I cursed in pain as I felt the insides of my body crumble in broken pieces as I finally wake up from my slumber. Trying to ignore the pain, I sat up and stared at the unfamiliar room I was in.

"Seriously I can't do this anymore."

I was over it, all the waking up and the unfamiliar things. All of the hatred and greediness here is so disgusting I'm just over it. I can't stay calm and just play along. It's too late.

I opened the door with so much force, it slammed against the side of it, small crumbs of wood and huge bunches crunched and smashed on the floor. My anger went up and up as I ran through the corridors and halls as my hair floated abnormally and my skin and clothes started turning black as my eyes turned yellow.

I couldn't control myself, I couldn't control the feeling of hatred developing in me.

That's where everything was a blur and was in a new scene.

Cherry! This is dangerous! Snap out of it!

M-mi...kuto....H-help...m...e