Chapter. 10 Za-bu-za huh?

Hi everyone!

_______________________________________

Cherry P. O. V

I could not remember anything as recalled to my mind. Pictures of me hitting someone was not I have in mind as a reply. I could believe this. I sighed at myself as I was so stupid to hurt a human. Why did I say human? I shrugged at this so I completely forgotten what I had done.

I was drinking tea with Mikuto and my little son. It was very peaceful and refreshing. The liquid was warm and sweet. I just leaned back in my comfortable bed and drinked some more. It was very nice seeing the others drinking tea too. I glanced at Mikuto and saw how he was nervously looking sideways.

I frowned at his movements and reached with my hand to his red hair. I leaved my hand there and played with it.

It was soft and silky like my hair. I could see Mikuto sighed at my attempt and looked somewhere else so i couldn't see his smile.

"Get your hands off me!", He grunted.

Mono laughed at him and jumped in my lap. Making me stop playing with his hair.

Mikuto P. O. V

Thinking of this brought me down. Looking at her is just heart breaking. Thinking she will come back won't do anything for the world so why bother. But still a part of me still hope. I could hold her again, just hoping she will wash away my past.

Telling her that I'm here and I won't go. It will just make me share a tear drop as I blame it on myself. How could she ever... But Cherry...

She is just like her, the way she giggles, the way she gets angry. Her personality is... Her. But I can't confront her. I am her guardian. Laws are laws.

Cherry P. O. V

Mono... Mono is very childish, but does care about me. I just admire his silky white coat. He is just a little angel. He grew a lot though, he used to be the size of my head but now he is the size of my arm length. I don't really want him to be that big, it will break my heart if he is going to be a grown up. Is this how mum will feel like if me and Sakura grows up.

I looked down for a little bit and something flashed in my mind. My team... What am I doing here? Why am I having tea? How can Mono be here? So many questions bursted through my mind i couldn't take it. I grabbed my head and groaned in pain.

"Mama! Are you OK?", Mono yelped worried at my pain. I slightly opened my eyes and grinned at my son, but soon turned grim as I couldn't hold much longer. I closed my eyes tight as I could hear muffled noises. I grunted in pain as it became louder and louder untill it stopped. Confused at this silent, I reopened my eyes and saw a figure in front of me.

"Zabuza, it looks like she has awaken". Questions appeared again but all I could do was groan. The headache getting heavier and heavier. All I wished was a light, a sign why I must feel this utter pain. But a name was my last words as I fall asleep.

"Za-bu-za...."