Chapter 8 MY BABY!

Hi my darlings!

Yes, yes I know I'm fabulous!

Ok no I'm not... um... here's the story everyone....

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I was still wearing my clothes that I put on and just brought my cat jacket with me. It was a nice feeling, feeling my jacket again. The softness wrapped around my arms. My hoodie keeping my head warm.

I got all my kunais and shirikens. So we can be safe! *wink*  Mono was playing around as we were walking to the gate. Sakura was really awkward with the whole 'mama's' thing but she accepted it because she is mono Aunty. She really wanted to be the God mother so I couldn't say no.

As I saw everyone there, I even saw Kakashi-sensei. They all got irk marks but soon went soft, I was pretty nervous and embarrassed.

"Cherry! Please make it on time Mono, you better make sure you keep your mother out of trouble," Sakura stated. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Well cherry she is right, you have to be a good girl". Mikuko said slyly. I bonked his head mentally and puffed my cheeks. I could see everyone sweatdrop but Mono. I sighed out of tiredness and picked up my child. I looked at our sensei then to Tazuna. They nodded and we walked out of the village. Naruto was very energetic because it was his first time out if the village but all I did was smile.

"Are you sure these brats won't let my life get in danger?", Tazuna said to Kakashi-sensei. I puffed my cheeks and turned to him fully.

"Excuse me sir, but you don't know anything. You can't just judge people by there looks. Sasuke is the last Uchiha, Sakura-onee Chan is powerful, Naruto is going to be the Hokage. You wouldn't complain, its just a C rank mission. " i said proudly. Everyone smiled except for Tazuna and Sasuke. Sasuke-nii was smirking.

"Yeah! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, future Hokage of the hidden leaf village, believe it!", Naruto said as he pointed to himself. I smiles at his ability to be this determined if being Hokage. I wondered if I will ever be a sannin like lady isunade or Jiraya the toad sage. I will have to train and train to make it to the top. As I was so deep in thought I didn't know that they have left me and Mono.  I catches up with them without a sweat and acted normal. I was think of a song in my head so I mumbled it under my breath.

I love the way you make me feel

I love it, I love it

I love the way you make me feel

I love it, l love it

Thinking bout him, every second, every hour

Do my singing in the shower

Picking petals off a flower

I kept glancing at Naruto, as he was in front of me. I couldn't stop thinking of him so I sang quietly. Singing the song to him makes me feel the wind as they blew all my emotions away. Setting it only on one.

Do he love me, do he love me not?

I an'it a player, I have a crush alot...

I noticed the puddle so I stopped singing. I carefully took out my kunai and hid it behind my back. I looked at sensei and he knew I was looking. He shook his head so I nodded. I kept my guard up and acted normal. As we made it near the puddle. Chains came out of nowhere and wrapped around sensei. It crushed him to pieces. I knew he did a substitution Jutsu so I kept up with the others.

I saw the enemy caught my baby's tail and I didn't act fast. He swung his tail and crushed him into a tree. I felt my blood boil as I my hair floated. I punched him in the face, as he flew to another tree with his blood trailing. I teleported in front of him and punched him in the head.  I could hear it break. He was unconscious so I put my foot on his chest. I was so angry I didn't hear my teammates.

Kakashi P.O.V

She looked just like Kushina! Just that her hair is dark pink flying in places. Her body all black and her eyes white. She gave all of us shivers...