Chapter. 11 ???? happy ????

I groaned at the pain that surged through my body. All I wanted to do was open my eyes. The grief for my teammates merged as I got hotter and hotter. Each second pleaded for peace as I felt my head spin in circles. But as I felt a touch.

A cold, cooling and gentle touch made all the pain go away. The pressure pressed off my chest, mind, and shoulders. Curious at this sudden move. I opened my eyes. The blurryness moved away slowly.

My face was at ease. Relieved at this I sighed. My heart flowing throughly as it beats. I looked to side to side and saw what made me shocked. A boy, thats looks non older than 16 was bloated with sadness. His features were soft as an baby as it smiles and laughs.

His long silky hair made him more handsome than his feminine face.

The other side as I turned my head was a man. A man that looked he might be in his 30's but he may have a long time to live. He had a white wrapping around his face, to be masked. He had an peculiar headband that had a sign of the hidden mist. I was surtain I was not near my teammates anymore...

"Who are you", I stuttered, as I felt this unusual shiver that went down my spine. The boy left out this sliding door. I was left alone with this peculiar man. I specialized his clothes as I came to a thought, ' Has he not even have advise of what to wear?!'.

"I am Zabuza, I have been noted you are the girl who would help the chosen one... Am I right?", His voice rasped as mental. If words would kill I would have been injured. My senses were sound asleep as I felt my chakra  not flowing. Panicking at this, I tried to left my arm but it would not or nor let me. Thinking of ways of a exception it was no use.

I looked at Zabuza, he was amused at my little movements he did not lay a finger. My eyebrows were brought together in confusion as he tried to get up. It was useless. So I said,

"It won't work if I were you", My voice was still stuttering. Was it my shyness? My nervousness? Or my sacredness... I ignored him as I knew he was talking but I felt his chakra spark in anger so I quickly paid attention.

"-ever listen to me!? Brat I have killed people my whole life and you! Your just a girl!". My anger risen. My hair flew, my body and clothes turning black. My eyes pure white.

"I APOLIGISE OF BEING AN NUISENCE BUT NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A GIRL BY HER LOOKS!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEN IN THIS GLOB DAMN WORLD!". I yelled. His face was full of emotions. Anger, confusion, and...happy? My anger was disown at his emotion....

"Why are you....happy?". I asked. My head was tilted to the side and a question mark appeared. Zabuza came back to his cold expression and glared at me. I was unfazed and asked him again. He sighed at me with annoyance.

"Cause your....so damn...", I didn't hear his last word as I was completely flooded in darkness...