Chapter. 12 Loveable girl

Hi guys

Sorry for not updating.

..............................................

No ones pov

Zabuza looked at cherry. Having trouble figuring out how she works or...how she is. Admiring how confident she is to actually yell at one of the swords men of the hidden mist.

Zabuza looked at cherry with an expression. An expression he does not understand himself. He kept wondering and wondering but nothing will calculate the question to find the answer.

"Its looks like you have a fond with this little flower", a voice brought him back to reality. He froze in his spot and blushed at his actions. He was saying thank you to kami that he had his mask on.

"I d-don't know w-what your talking about...", Zabuza said. His voice betrayed him as he stuttered with his words. The voice chuckled.

"Oh you know what I'm talking about...Zabuza-sama", Haku mocked with a bow. Zabuza glared at him and shifted away to lay down on his futon.

Cherry was sleeping peacefully on her futon and was covered with a blanket. It was tucked in in the tidiest way. Her hair sprawled all around the pillow and floor. Haku stared her form without his mask and thought how pretty she is.

Zabuza draped his arms around his head and sighed.

"What am I going to do..."

*zoooooooommmmm*

Sakura kept pacing around the room of frustration. Her sister is taken. Kidnapped. She cleached her hand in a fist every time she thought if they touched her. Torture her.

The boys and their sensei sweatdroped at her but knew how worried she is. Sakura saw this and she glared at them.

She didn't want their pity. It was already enough that her sister is missing. She loves her and will get her back, even if she has to die. At least she will die for a reason.

The guys were shocked. What happened to there kind (overreacting fan girl) Sakura. She look at them and ignored. She kept pacing around the room.

"Sakura I know that you are worrying about cherry but we have to-", Sakura cut off Sasuke and glared at him coldly.

"Shut up will you..."Sakura muttered darkly. All of them gasped in shock. Sasuke was about to glared back but Sakura was long gone. Kakashi sighed at his students and went back to sleep.

"Its been a tired day guys, let's just get some sleep okay," kakashi mumbled. Naruto and Sasuke nodded, even though Kakashi won't see it. They went out of the room and walked to their room. Naruto went inside the covers of his bed and Sasuke went in his.

"Sasuke?..."

"Yeah..."

"Will we ever get the girls back?"

"I don't know Naruto...I don't know..."

*zoooooooooooooooom*

(THE DREAM~)

Cherry played along in the field of grass and flowers of any kind blooming everywhere. She giggled and ran like an plane zooming through the clouds. She was her younger self again. She felt free.

"Cherry! Wait for me!", She turned around and saw Sakura as her younger self running to her puffing and puffing. Cherry giggled at her sister and jumped on her.

They both shrieked as they tumbled down to the ground. As girls they laughed and laughed. Rolling on the ground with there arms around there stomachs.

"I l-love you n-nee-chan", Sakura stuttered with giggles.

"I love you t-too".

——————

Hey...

Had stuff to do so that's why this is late....

Oh look at the time I need to go bye!