Ch. 18- Buying new clothes?

Jacobs POV

“Seth, we need to stop.” I spoke.

“What is it Jake?” Seth asked confused.

I could feel that something was different. I could feel a smile on Nessie’s face like she was happy. I stopped right there. I fell to the ground a started to weep. My Renesmee Carlie Cullen loves someone else. I can feel it. Why did this happen to me? I can’t bring myself to go any farther. Why should I even live anymore if the reason for my existence doesn’t even love me?

“Jake, stop saying that. I know where Nessie is and we are going to go to her and you are going to be with her again. No arguments.” Seth spoke.

I looked at him with tears falling down my cheeks. I smiled and thanked him. “So Seth, where is Nessie?” I giggled.

“Follow me.” He started sprinting.

I joined him and we took off running. We arrived in Florida about an hour later. I glanced up at Seth and made a confused face. We transformed back into our human form. I looked up into the sky and I saw a seagull fly over my head. I smiled. This is a great place to live. I like it here.

Seth glanced over toward me and smiled. We both had the same idea. Why not just stay here and never have to go back to that awful town of La Push? I am an Alpha. I mean I am allowed to leave the pack and the tribe. Maybe I can live here with Ness. I don’t know. Maybe. I want to but can I really leave my tribe, my pack, my father? I love them too much. But I loved Nessie more. She is my reason for living. I had a lot to think about. One thing on my mind was finding Renesmee. She was my number one goal.

We headed to the mall so I could get a new pair of shorts and a new shirt. We decided to go to Macy’s since they had the best men’s clothing that I could think of.

I found a nice white button up that looked good on my skin. It made me tanner than I really was. That is saying a lot, especially when I am Native American. I’m supposed to be dark. I gave the shirt to Seth to carry. I went over to the pants section and started looking for khaki shorts. I needed new ones and I didn’t feel like buying dark jean shorts or basketball shorts. I thought I might as well look nice when I see Nessie again.

Seth handed me the shirt back and we started heading to the register. I placed the clothes on the counter and grabbed my wallet.

“That will be 50 dollars sir.” The cashier spoke.

I glanced up and I felt my jaw drop. I felt like I was looking at a model. This girl was roughly around 5’9 around the age of 19. She had dark brown long wavy hair. She had a slender body. Not athletic or too skinny. She looked perfect. I glanced to her chest. I couldn’t believe her size.I started calculating her size. I think roughly a 32C. What a perfect size for her body.

I felt the tugging feeling to touch her. I wanted to wrap my arms around her. I glanced toward her face. She had dark chocolate brown eyes. Her nose was slender, perfect for her face shape. The last thing I looked at was her lips. They were plump, a light red, almost pink. I started licking my lips. If I could just lean over the register and have a taste I would probably melt. I wanted to leap over and take advantage of her. I didn’t care if we were in Macy’s I would grab her and take her to a hotel and make love to her.

I wanted her. I wanted her body. I wanted her to take all the pain that I had away. I wanted love.