Ch. 22- Is this what love feels like?

A/N: In this chapter you will find out a lot.. JUST and FYI READ with caution, there is love in this chapter:) 

************************************************************************************************************

Renesmee’s POV

I laid perfectly still and comfortable on the towel. I glanced straight ahead to the sparkling water.

Surfing had to be the best thing ever here in Florida. The water was less cold and the waves were less harsh on me.

In Florida, I could surf easier than in La Push. This also had to be because of Brian. Brian was such a great teacher, I felt more comfortable with him teaching than I did with Jake.

Jake always tried to play around and I would get scared. Brian was calm with me and took it step by step.

Oh no, why am I thinking about Jake? It’s obvious that he doesn’t love me anymore; I need to get over him.

“Hey Babe, I think we are going to head back to the house, it’s getting a little cold here.” Brian spoke.

“Alright, I’ll start packing up and I’ll head to the car.” I answered back. I grabbed my towel and placed it in the car. I quickly got in and put on my seatbelt.

The car ride home was silent. That was mostly because I turned up the music, and because I got lost in looking outside. I bet Brian thought by now I was crazy or something. I really didn’t care as long as he was there for me. When the car stopped, I was a little confused. I thought we had a few more miles to go. I quickly looked out the window to see that we were at a villa. My jaw dropped.

I bet Brian felt like I was a little confused. He got out of the car and walked over to my door. He opened it and grabbed my waist. He lifted me up and brought me into the house. We managed to come into a darkly lit room with flowers all around the bed and the floor. Brian gently put me down to my feet.

He smiled. “I’ll be right back.”

I nodded and went over to the bed. I traced my hand around the design of the comforter. I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. ‘OH goodness, this is what I look like?’ I turned the water on and splashed some water on my face and rubbed it to get all the sandy, grossness off of me.

When I went back into the room, Brian was there with a glass of champagne. I smiled and took the glass.

He handed me a small bag and told me he will be right back, so I could get ready. I grabbed the bag and closed the door behind him.

When I opened the bag all I could see was lingerie and a bathing suit. I blushed a little. I think I know what is going to happen. I quickly put on the bathing suit and jumped into the hot tub outside. I heard a little knock on the glass door.

“Come out” I softly yelled.

Brian came in with just his boxers on. My jaw dropped yet again. His body was magnificent. His abs were perfectly cut into his stomach. His arms perfectly built. His smile was the best muscle he had working. I couldn’t stop smiling. I know he noticed this too because he gave out a little chuckle.

“May I join you?” Brian asked.

“Yes you may”. I answered back smiling.

“You are unbelievably gorgeous Renesmee; I can’t believe I am so lucky to know such a beautiful young lady.”

I blushed.

“Oh stop it Brian, You are incredibly handsome and extremely kind. I am happy and lucky to know you.” I said back.

He moved closer to me. He placed his hands on my check and looked directly toward me. His eyes were such a dark brown that I know if I looked long enough I would be lost in them. He moved a piece of my hair back and looked at me once again.

I moved my face closer toward him. He moved his closer. Our lips barely touching he whispered to me, “I love you”.

At that moment, I moved my head so that our lips were touching. Our lips gently started moving in sync with each other. The movement we made was like a musical production. All the drama in it, and the beautiful connection we felt.

I grabbed him closer to me, tugging at his hair. He moved his hands from my waist to my hair. He carefully brushed through my hair, tugging at it every few seconds. This kiss was magical.

I broke away to catch my breath.

“I think we need to go inside.” Brian spoke heavily.

I nodded.

We got out of the hot tub and ran into our room. We ran into the bathroom and grabbed some towel. He pulled down his boxers and dried off. I took off my bathing suit and wrapped myself with a towel. We walked over to our bed and got in.

Brian quickly pressed his lips to mine again. I held onto his body and we just went from there.

Was this what love felt like?