Ch 7- Zack

Chapter 7-Zack

Nessie's POV

I've made a big mistake that almost cost a girl her life.

I had just finished talking to Mom about going to South America to see the sisters: Zafrina and Senna.

All of a sudden we heard a whimper.

We all whipped around to face her.

"Is she alright?" I asked Gramps.

We hadn't heard anything out of her for an hour. . . She hadn't made a peep. She stirred like she was waking up.

"Go get everyone, Honey. We need some help." said Grandfather.

I bolted out the door and down the stairs. I bumped into my Uncle Emmett on the way,

"Uncle Emmett? I need you to go get everyone. She's waking up."

He nodded, gone in a flash.

I raced to get Seth and Jake from the living room. We went back up to the room and pushed past everyone to see why they were just standing there, shocked stiff.

Her color was back and her skin was wavering between stark white, deep russet brown, and . . . a wolf's fur??

Oh No!! I was by her side in a half second: Checking her temp. , trying to slow the changing.

I yanked out my cell phone. I hit the speed dial #7: Zack.

( Z= Zack, N= Nessie)

Z: Hey! What's up Ness?
N: Zack! Get over here. And bring Ashton!
Z: What is it? What's wrong?
N: It's Britt. I made a mistake. I didn't realize it was her. She was hanging on by a string and we thought she was human, so we . . .
Z: You BIT her!!??!!
N: I made a mistake. Now get your blood-sucking Wolfy behind over here! Ash is the only one who can help her now.
Z: I don't know where he is.
N: THEN FIND HIM!!!! GET HIM HERE OR SHE MIGHT DIE!
I snapped it shut and turned to my family. "Come on. I explain later."
*******************************************************************************************************
A/N... The picture is Zack
I hope you guys liked this chapter please oh please REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW