Ch. 20- Heartbroken once again

Jakes POV

Did I just yell at Renesmee? Because of me yelling at her, she left. At this point I know I have lost my love. The tears started coming. I could feel my eyes started to swell from all the tears and pressure that was built up in them. I walked out of the store with Seth by my side. Seth didn’t say a word, I suppose that was the best thing he should do. I could feel my knees starting to wobble and I walked over to a bench. I put my head in my hands and laid my head on my legs. I curled up to a ball and started to rock. I looked like a small baby rocking itself to stay calm. I was hysterical. Seth sat down beside me and started to pat my back. After about an hour of crying, I lifted my head up and looked to Seth. “It’s over” I whispered to him. He nodded and pulled me up to my feet. We walked to the beach and sat in the sand. I looked out to the horizon and saw dolphins jumping in the water. For the first time in a while I smiled. I got up and started walking to the water. Seth just stayed on the beach and watched me. I took off my shoes and shirt and walked right in the water. I could feel the warm, comforting feel of the water and the sand in between my toes. I loved this feeling. I started to walk deeper in the water. I finally just dove in and started to swim away. I held my breath long enough to realize by the time I came up for air I was way out in the ocean that the shore was a small speck. I started to panic and I swam back to shore. I got out of the water and went back to Seth. “Are you alright man; I mean you were out there for a long time?” He spoke. I nodded and nudged him to come with me. He pulled out his wallet and began to count his money. He shrugged and said, “I have enough for us to spend a few nights here.” I nodded and we just walked.

Nessie’s POV

That was the last straw. He has made me cry so many times that I think I’m done. I was in the car with Brian on the way to his house. We didn’t talk the whole way there. I think that was best. He turned on the radio and we just listened to Adele the whole way there. When her song, “Set Fire to the Rain” came on I smiled. I think this was Jake and my song, our break up song. I got lost in the music when I felt the car stop. I looked out the window to see a small but unique style house. My first impression was my parents cottage but more of a house than a cottage. The style seemed woodsy and like a house from Better Homes and Gardens magazine. I smiled and got out of the car. Brian ran over to my side of the car and grabbed my shopping bags and walked me to the front door. I opened the door and walked right in. The first thing I saw was a long hallway. To the right there was a small room with blue walls. Inside was a laptop and a huge desk. I suppose this was his office. To the left was a bathroom that was yellow. It had white cabinets and a silver toilet. We walked further into the house. The hallway opened up to a large living room and an open kitchen the left. There were two doors on the far wall. I suppose those were bedrooms. Brian helped me walk to the door on the right side. I opened the door to a nice tan room. Inside there was a queen size bed and to the left of it was a cute little night stand. This room had a flat screen TV and a walk in closet. I smiled and put my stuff on the bed. Brian had left me to get my thoughts together. I closed the door and fell on the bed. I grabbed my phone and dialed my mother. “Where are you Renesmee and did Jacob ever find you?” She asked. “Mother I am at a hotel.” I spoke, not wanting to tell my mother that I was at some stranger’s house. “Mom, I saw Jake at Macy’s talking to a girl and was about to kiss her. I ran off and started to walk away. Jake doesn’t love me anymore and so I am moving on with my life.” I said.

“I understand, but honey can you please come home? We are back in Forks, since Brittany has passed. Your friends Ash and Zack have stayed up in Alaska to live. They wanted to say goodbye to you but you had already left. They are grieving really bad and they said they wanted to kill themselves. I told them that you loved them and to not do it.” My mother spoke. I was in shock that they moved up to Alaska. I started to cry just thinking about Brittany. I told my mother I had to go and that I loved her. “I love you too sweetie, be safe.” She spoke. I hung up the phone and fell back on the bed. I then felt a vibrating sound and grabbed my phone. I looked to see who it was. It was Seth.