Ch. 23- Positive

Renesmee’s POV

It’s been a week since Brian and I made love. In that week, I had moved my stuff into his bedroom. I had started sleeping in his bed. Things were moving pretty quickly.

The next day I was sitting outside on the porch swing when I got a text from a number. I opened up the message and read.

‘Nessie, It’s me, mom. I haven’t talked to you in a while. How is everything?’

I didn’t know what to say back to her. Should I say I am in love? Should I say I moved into a guy’s house?

This had to be complicated.

‘Hey mom, I’m fine. I know I haven’t talked to you in a long time. I actually am all moved into a house. I have a boyfriend.’ I replied.

I looked over to the neighbor’s house and saw the two teenage children fighting. I laughed. I wish I had a sibling.

‘Oh honey, that’s wonderful, do you think I could come to Florida to see you?’ She wrote back.

I thought about this for a few moments. It’s sunny here, won’t she sparkle or something? I then texted back.

‘Sure.’

My mother was going to be here in town in less than a week with my father. I dialed Brian on his cell phone and told him about this. He agreed to let them stay here. I turned on the T.V. and looked at the forecast for this upcoming week. RAIN and CLOUDS all week.

 “YES.” I screamed.

Brian had come home from work that day. He brought home Chinese take-out for dinner. I loved this guy. I am enjoying all this diverse food but I was craving blood. I had to make a mental note to call up Grandpa Carlisle and see if he could send me some blood from the hospital.

After Dinner we made our way to the couch. I snuggled up to Brian and he placed a soft blanket over us. He turned on the T.V. and started a movie.

I wondered what Brian thought of me the first time he met me.

“Hey Brian, What was your first impression of me?” I asked.

“Well, One thing was, I gotta save this gorgeous young lady from all these rapists.” He giggled.

“Awe, but really?” I looked at him closely.

“My first impression, you were sooo beautiful that I had to have you. I then later found out how funny, cute, and down to earth you were.” He spoke.

“Thanks babe that means a lot coming from a guy.” I buried my face into his chest.

“Renesmee, why are you so cute?” He asked laughing.

“Wait, what? I don’t know what you are talking about.” I laughed.

“Oh I think you do, miss cutie pie.”

“mmhm, I guess so.” I giggled.

“Renesmee, what was your first impression of me?” Brian asked.

“Well, I thought you were protective, handsome, built, and a little sketchy.” I laughed.

“Sketchy?” He asked.

“Well, yeah. I mean you showed up out of nowhere and told me to get into your car.” I laughed.

“Well, you got into it didn’t you?” He smiled.

“I guess I did.” I smiled back.

We stopped talking and started the movie. I buried my face deeper into his chest. He kissed the top of my head and rested his face on my head. This was the life.

The next few days I had woken up feeling sick. I didn’t think I could get sick. I guess I was wrong. Every morning I would get up to get ready and I had to rush to the bathroom. This was going on for 3 days now.

I got dressed and ran to the store. I grabbed what was called a Pregnancy test and I took it home.

I thought to myself, ‘Am I really doing this?’

I went into the bathroom and took the test. I let it sit on the counter to calculate. I waited for what felt like years before 3 minutes was up.

I couldn’t bring myself to look at the results. I really didn’t want to be pregnant. I had just met this guy only 2 months ago. If it says positive I just might cry. I mean I want a baby just not now.

I finally got the courage to look at the results. My eyes widened and I fell down to my knees.

I was Pregnant.