Ch. 27- Breakfast not at Tiffany's

Jacob’s POV

When I opened the door, there she stood. Her head was down and it looked like she was about to cry. She looked up and hugged me. I was stunned but I wrapped my arms around her. She buried her face into my chest. I could hear her heavy breathing and fast beating heart. She then looked up at me and whispered, ‘I love you’. At that moment my heart dropped. I whispered back, ‘I love you too’.

After about 5 minutes of hugging. I finally broke the hug. I suggested that we should head in.

“Your family would want to see you.” I said.

“Your right, let’s go.” She smiled.

As we walked in, the screams and the potential huggers came. I let go of Ness. Rosalie was the first to hug her.

“I love you Ness, DON’T you ever do that to me.” She threatened to Ness.

“I promise I won’t, this is my home and you are my family.” She responded.

Then the rest of the family greeted her back home. She had the biggest smile on her face; you could tell she missed her family.

After all the hugging, we sat down on the couch and Carlisle turned on the TV. After a few hours, Renesmee decided she wanted to go home to rest.

“Hey guys, Jake and I are gonna head back to the cottage. I’ll see you tomorrow morning” She said while hugging the family good night.

“Night Nessie, see you tomorrow.” Everyone said back.

Renesmee took my hand and she dragged me out of the house.

“Jake, thanks for taking me back. I feel like a complete fool for leaving you guys. You guys are my family and I should have never left.” She began to apologize.

I smiled and said it was fine and that I loved her.

We started walking to the cottage. When we got there, she went straight to her room. I followed.

“Hey Jake, I’m gonna get ready for bed. You can sit on my bed.” She said while heading to her closet.

Once she closed her closet door, I fell on her bed. I looked up to the ceiling and realized I got Renesmee back. I got my love back. I had the love of my life just feet in front of me. I quickly took off my shirt and my pants and found some of my old basketball shorts under her bed. I put them on and sat back down.

Suddenly, Renesmee walked out of her closet wearing only a sports bra and boy shorts. My eyes widened and I started to smile. Ness realized this and started to blush. She walked over to me and sat down on my lap. I wrapped my hand around her waist and looked into her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

She looked back at me and started to lean in. I began to lean in as well. Our lips barely touching, when she whispered, “Don’t stop loving me”. At that point I crushed my lips onto hers. Our lips moved in sync, her hands tugging on my hair, and my hands feeling every inch of her waist and back. I finally moved my hands up to her face and I ran my fingers through her hair. This kiss showed more about her than any other kiss before. I could feel her giving in and I knew she was giving me all she had. This is why I loved her. She never loved half way. She either loved you with all of her or nothing at all.

At that point I knew she was mine.

She pushed me to my back and was on top of me. She began to kiss my jaw bone, then to my neck and then down my chest. I let out a little groan. This felt so good. She came back up to my lips and started to kiss me even more. I pushed her a little and we switch places, she was now on the bed and I was above her.

Yes she was mine.

I kissed her jaw, then her neck then her arms, then her torso. I couldn’t believe I would have this chance with her again. I loved this girl.

She reached up to my face and looked into my eyes. She kissed my lips and then everything went black.

*************************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning to Renesmee still sleeping next to me. She looked so peaceful. I didn’t want to wake her so I got out of the bed quietly. I walked on over to her side of the bed and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

When I walked out of her room and into the living room Edward was sitting down watching the news.

“Good Morning Jacob. How are you doing this morning?” He asked.

I smiled, “Pretty good, Nessie is still sleeping.”

“I figured. So what are we going to do with the whole baby issue?” Edward asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know.”

A tear rolled down my face.

“It will be okay Jake, she will be okay, and YOU will be okay.” He said starring straight into my eyes.

I walked on over to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I was hungry.

“Do you want me to make Ness some breakfast?” I asked Edward.

“Sure, she would like that.” He responded.

I cracked some eggs and scrambled them up. I made some pancakes and also some bacon. The house filled with food. I heard footsteps come from Nessie’s room.

“She must be up.” I smiled.

Then, Nessie opened her door and walked out of her room. She walked right past me and sat at the kitchen table. She then looked up at me and smiled.

“Good Morning Nessie.” I smiled.

“Good Morning Jake.” She said back.

She got up and went to the fridge. She grabbed the milk and poured herself a glass. I looked over to her and then she got another glass for me.

When she placed the glasses on the table, the food was done and I walked over with her plate.

After a few minutes, we were done and there was silence. Bella walked into the living room and sat next to Edward.

I needed to talk to Nessie about this baby issue.

“Hey Ness” I spoke.

“Yes.”

“I need to talk to you about this…um…baby…” I stuttered the word.

“Jake, I have to tell you something also.” She spoke.

“Go ahead Nessie.” I told her.

“I lost the baby.” She said.

The look on my face was complete blankness. I didn’t know what to say. I was happy that we wouldn’t have to deal with a baby that wasn’t mine. But I was also sad about the fact that Ness just lost her baby.

“I’m sorry.” I spoke.

Then she started to cry.