Ch. 10- Telling

********************************************************************************************************** 

A/N.... Hey guys here is Ch 10..... I hope you guys like it... it took forever to write:P  

**********************************************************************************************************

Ch. 10- Telling

Nessie's POV

Jake came in and headed straight to my bed.

"I have some good news!" I spoke.

"Yah, what about Ness?"

"So you're never going to guess what just happened." I said with excitement. "My dad is letting me date you!"

"Ness you gotta be joking me?"

"Nope, he said so himself, so that means we can do whatever we want." I looked at him with a wide expression with my eyes on his face.

He looked like he couldn't breathe.

"Jake are you alright?"

"Yah Ness, I'm okay, but seriously he's letting us be together?"

"Jake, for the last time yes. He said we could be together but on one condition, we take it slow and we don't do anything stupid." He looked at me with suspicion, like I wanted to do the stupid things that my dad was thinking about, I mean I wouldn't mind if I did them with Jake but, just the thought was kind of disturbing, so I let that thought fly.

"Ness, do you want to do anything stupid?"

"Not right now, were just starting. Let's take it slow nothing too crazy."

"That's alright with me Ness, it's your choice and you can decide whatever you want."

"Alright then, well I'm going to head to bed because we have to get up early and I need to pack." "Wait, we're leaving tomorrow?" Jake spoke.

"Yes, we don't have much time, Britt needs us and I don't want her to wait." I said kind of icy.

"Alright Ness I'll see you tomorrow then."

I needed the sleep but I didn't want Jake to leave. I wanted him as close as I could have him.

"Jake, don't leave me, I want you here with me, please stay." What would my father think?

"Ness whatever you want, I'll stay if you want me to." Jake said.

I ran in my bathroom, I looked into the mirror. Ugh I looked like a mess. I grabbed my brush and started brushing through my long curls. I put my hair in a bun and started to brush my teeth. I washed my face and then headed back to my room.

Jake was already in my bed with my ear phones in his ears listening to music. I winked at him and grabbed a t-shirt and some sweats and headed back to the bathroom.

When I got back Jake was already sleeping. I giggled and got into my bed. I cuddled close to Jake and drifted off to sleep.

~DREAM~ 

It was dark; I couldn't see my hand in front of me. Where am I? "Well hello there Renesmee." Said a hard dark icy voice.

I knew that voice from somewhere I just forgot.

"Renesmee, you have been a very bad girl." The voice continued.

Then a bright light hit the wall and there stood just the person I didn't want to see. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know why she was here. What did I do wrong? She couldn't have found out about Jake and me. We just got together this evening.

"Why are you here Jane?" I said trying not to sound afraid.

I knew her gift and I didn't want to endure that kind of pain.

"I come to destroy you. You are a liability in the world of vampires and we cannot afford any mess ups."

What was she thinking? I was half vampire; I am a part of the world of make-believe.

"Jane, please don't." I cried.

Then she lunged for my throat. I screamed in horror.

********************************************************************************************************************** 

A/N I hope you guys liked the chapter... what did you think of the dream?  

The Picture is Jacob in Nessie's Bed!!! 

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!! lol love you guys:P 

**********************************************************************************************************************