8. Real Blood

I glanced at King who was still asleep, I'm going to do it. I'm going to do it, I'll finish what he started. I loaded the bullets and put a silencer and pointed it at him. Just as I was about to pull the trigger, the door was swung opened and my friends were stumbling and fell down the floor.

Their eyes widen and they stood up quickly. I glared at them. " Dude! I'm so sorry! I swear we weren't eaves dropping and- what are you doing with the gun?", Kane asked after he realised I was holding a gun towards King who was still peacefully sleeping. I looked down and grippes tightly on the gun. " Are you going to kill him? I thought you loved him.", Jermaine said as he looked at King and back to me. " He killed our friends, guys. It was all fake, I never loved him. I just wanted to give him a little time with life and then I'll kill him.", I said coldly.

I mean.. maybe I do love him. I looked at him and smiled. I think I'll just go downstairs and think about it, I don't want to make a mistake. I don't want to kill him now just to feel guilty afterwards. Well, yeah. I know killing someone is normal for me, because that is what I do, but I think I've developed feelings for him. He wasn't all scared when I told him I would spank him and whatever. I never even tried to spank him, I was scared that he might feel pain... I think I have feelings for him. I just need to think about it first.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw Kane smiling. "Let's talk about this.", he said. I nodded my head and put the gun on my table and walked downstairs with Kane and the others.

# King's POV

I was asleep and awaken when I heard the door banged open and I heard a voice apologising to someone, I was facing my right side so I didn't know who and what was going on. "Dude! I'm so sorry! I swear we weren't eaves dropping and- what are you doing with the gun?" , it sounded like Kane. Wait, a gun? Who's holding a gun? I was afraid to turn around so I stayed still.

Is someone killing someone? Where's Michael? Is someone trying to kill me? Questions filled my head as a voice speaks up. " Are you going to kill him? I thought you loved him.", it sounded familiar, but I couldn't guess who because I only cared about who was killing who. " He killed our friends, guys. It was all fake, I never loved him. I just wanted to give him a little time with life and then I'll kill him.", it... was Michael's voice. He's talking about me. He's going to kill me. H- He... He never loved me. I clenched my eyes shut and pushed back the tears from flowing. He... He lied to me. I thought everything was okay, but I was wrong. I don't want to die. I have to get out of here as fast as I can. I can't believe I fell inlove with a liar.

I can hear the sound of them walking downstairs and I almost wanted to stand up and slap Michael and tell him he was a big fat liar. But I stopped when I realised someone was still here. It was Kane and Michael, I can tell. I bet they were going out behind my back. Fakers. "Let's talk about this.", I heard Kane said. Yeah, bitch. Talk about how you're going to kill me but bitch, I'm getting out of here tonight.

They walked out the door after that and I stood up. I grabbed a suitcase and put in some of my clothes, and a gun that was on the table. Stupid Michael. I shouldn't had fallen inlove with you, but damn, I did. You should always know that if you're dating a hot ass hunk, your relationship won't last long. Michael was being charming and so dirty. He put his filthy hands all over me, he says that he loves me when he doesn't. He's a fake. But I'll make sure that his blood that will spill on the floor,on the walls will be real. I promise you that.

I'll get my revenge on them. Real blood will be everywhere.